eighteen

(a/n play music whenever you want)

You woke up the next morning with nothing but the warmth of where Eren had been sleeping beside you. You pulled the sheets down from over your head so that only your eyes could be seen. Looking around you had finally spotted Eren's toned back. He was sitting on the ground zoned out, as the tv played in the background.

As you watched him the words from last night replayed in your head. You wondered if he actually meant it, and if he did was he ever going to tell you. Eren's head slowly turned to you, "Good morning." Was what he said.

"Hey." You pulled the covers all the way off of you and rolled to the edge of the bed, telling Eren to come up here with you.

He hopped up from his spot and bolted to the bed. You laid your head down in his lap as he played with your fingers. "What were you thinking about just now?" He asked you.

Your eyes widened as you sat in silence for a moment "Well-" you were cut off by Armin banging on the door and barging in, running toward the both of you. He jumped on the bed and waited there staring at the ceiling. 'Thank god for Armin.' You thought to yourself.

You and Eren were quiet wanting to see what Armin had to say, then Mikasa's head came into the door frame. "Armin I told you not to barge in, what if they were having a moment?"

Armin shrugged, "Then threesome I guess?" He shoved you off Eren and got there in your place.

"You just pushed me-" you began.

"Anyways.. come down for breakfast, if Sasha gets down there before you then you'll be on your own." Armin got up and started walking out the door, you, Eren, and Mikasa trailed behind him.

"What's up!" Connie shouted as he sat his plate of food down at the table, "I'm surprised I didn't hear clapping coming from your room last night. You both looked like you were going to pounce on each other all day yesterday."

Eren handed you a plate as you both collected your food and sat at the table with everyone else, "Who's to say we didn't? She could've gave me head, I could've gave her head, I could've fingered the-" You cut him off and cleared your throat before he could say anymore.

"That's enough of that conversation." You shot Eren a stern look, to which he just shrugged "How did all of you sleep?" There were mixed variations of answers, the one that stood out the most to you was Niccolo's. He said that Sasha kept rambling about food in her sleep and made him get up not once- but twice to get her something from the refrigerator along with a Capri-Sun.

After everyone finished eating you all talked about the plans for the day. Annie suggested just a normal beach day with a barbecue when it got dark. This sounded like a good idea to all of you; so y'all cleaned up the kitchen and went to your rooms to get ready.

When you got to your room you went straight to your suitcase looking for a swimsuit, Eren sat on the edge of the bed behind you, waiting to see what you would choose. "Let's match." He blurted, you moved the suitcase towards him.

"Pick whatever and I'll wear it." He cheered and sat on the ground next to you looking through your swimsuits.

"How about this?" He held up a tankini and put it in your face.

"Absolutely not. There are so many other options for you to choose from."

He sighed and began another search, "Fine then." You scrolled on your phone while he pulled out different options. "What the hell is this?" He jingled a one piece suit in front of you, "This looks like five pieces of string. There are going to be other people on the beach, and I don't need them trying to take you from me." His eyes widened after realizing what he said, "I didn't mean to sound clingy or anything like that, that's not what I meant.. sorry."