twenty-two

Time had finally come when it was time for you all to leave the luxury that is Armin's beach house. Well, almost time. You leave tomorrow, but Eren wanted to do something with just you on your last full day, and who were you to say no to something fun.

"Come on!" You heard the faint noise of Eren calling for you as you laid in bed. You groaned and turned to the opposite side hoping that Eren would leave you be. "Sorry it had to come to this babe." Eren snatched the covers off of you, and pulled you by your legs so the only part of your body that laid on the bed was your head. He let the rest of your body sit on the box that sat at the foot of the bed.

You sat fully up and set your head in your hands. "It's too early for this Eren-"

He cut you off, "It's 11:45, I've been waiting for you to get up since 10:00"

You sighed, "I don't know how you're running on two hours of sleep after your party."

"Waking up means that I get to see you all day, so I'm fine with it." He smiled, "Oh and I can see your ass cheeks by the way." He smacked your ass.

You rolled your eyes and stood up to pull down your shorts, "Your fault for dragging me out of the bed like that." You mumbled under your breath. "What are we about to do anyways?"

Eren shot up, "I want to spend my last full day here with you, and you only. So we're going to go do some cute couple shit." You chuckled and walked over to your suit case, pulling out an outfit.

Choose one:

You turned to Eren and held the outfit up in your hands, "This good?" He nodded

You turned to Eren and held the outfit up in your hands, "This good?" He nodded. You walked out of the door and went to the bathroom, before you could close the door a foot stopped it. You opened it to see Eren with a cheeky smile holding up his clothes.

"Can I come in?" He stood there waiting for your response.

"No, go change in the bedroom." You tried to shove the door but it wouldn't budge.

Eren stood there eyebrows raised, "We literally took a shower together last night, I've seen you naked countless times."

You nodded your head slowly agreeing with him. "That was under different circumstances. I love my body, but I'm also insecure about shit, so i don't need to strip down in front of you right now."

(a/n  foreshadowing for bonus chapter)

"You're beautiful and I love you and your body; you know I wouldn't judge you about anything."

You smiled, "Aww that's cute.. but take your ass back to that room." He sighed heavily and did a 180 to walk back to the bedroom.

After doing your skincare routine, brushing your teeth, and getting dressed, you gathered your items and opened the door to the bathroom. Three unexpected faces jumped out from the sides of the door, "AHHH!" They screamed at you, and you screamed extremely high pitched then fell flat on your ass. There was laughter from the hallway.