eleven

This morning was the same as any other, well despite Eren not sending his usual good morning text. He had started spamming you yesterday but gave up after you didn't respond to anything he sent. It was now Monday, you had stayed in your dorm your last free day, not answering any of the notifications on your phone.

Your eyes opened slowly as the warm sunlight hit your face. It was starting to get colder outside, but it was still warm enough for you to not wear a heavy coat. You looked over at the clock, it was 9:00am; Class started in an hour, so you stood from your bed and got ready for the day.

Choose an outfit:

Seeing Eren wasn't something you necessarily wanted to deal with today, but all you could do was hope that you didn't have to bump heads with him

Seeing Eren wasn't something you necessarily wanted to deal with today, but all you could do was hope that you didn't have to bump heads with him. This would be a difficult task considering you were in the same friend group, and you had the same free periods at random.

You sighed as you grabbed a snack and walked to class. When you walked into class you sat in your normal seat, putting the snack in your bag after realizing you actually didn't want it. You placed your bag next to you and threw your head back waiting for class to begin. A few minutes later you heard the chatter and footsteps of people trickling in. You lifted your head up, and was greeted with the scent of blueberry muffins, you opened your eyes at the delicious smell and looked up to see Sasha holding one out in front of you. You smiled and took it from her. "Hey y/n! How are you?" She asked while shifting around to sit beside you.

About to take a bite into the muffin you started talking, "I'm good, just tired." You looked towards her and she nodded in agreement.

"I feel ya girl." Sasha rubbed your back before taking the wrapper off of her muffin. The two of you talked waiting for class to start, Mikasa joined you later sitting on the other side of you. Class started off long and boring, like usual, Professor Hange fell out of their seat after spinning around too much from the excitement and they gave their usual homework assignment. But there was a new transfer student in class today, he introduced himself as Ross. He was at least 5'11 - 6'0 and had caramel blonde hair, rings filled his veiny fingers, and he was dressed in white sweats, a white shirt with green lettering, and a tan and brown flannel over the top of the shirt. After introducing himself at the front of the classroom he started walking back to his seat, he glanced towards you and smirked before sitting back down in his seat. That action made Sasha and Mikasa both turn towards you with raised brows, you shrugged it off not fully understanding what that look was about. You then sat and waited for class to finish.

Once class ended you began to gather your things, you stood up from your seat about to go to your next class when you felt the occupancy of someone behind you. You turned and were eye to eye with Ross. You jumped slightly not expecting him to be standing right behind you. "Um, hey." You said as you swung your bag over your shoulder.

"Hi." The boy started, "I'm Ross- I mean you probably already know that from before when I introduced myself." You nodded and backed up a bit "Well anyways I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out on Saturday." He looked at you, eyebrows raised. "Like just with me.. wait not like that, I just need help with this class and Hange said to ask anyone in class so yeah.. Saturday to maybe study or something."