nine

ARMIN'S POV:

in the park, before y/n and Eren come back with the blonde bitch—

With Annie in my arms, I started to get worried about Eren; So I sent y/n after him to make sure he was good.

They both came back not long after, y/n handed everyone their drinks and fries. And Eren followed behind but with a girl? I peeked around to catch a glance at everyone's faces, they were all as confused as I was.

"Hi guys im Macy. I'm Eren's new friend! It's nice to meet you all." She started then gave a mean look to y/n "Well most of you..." My eyebrows shot up and I looked at Annie who looked ready to punch this girl at any moment. Macy rolled her eyes and was about to begin talking but y/n replied to the thing she had said.

Y/n' questioned Macy, and after that Macy gave her a rude response and called her a whore- y/n hit her back with a snarky but nonetheless hilarious remark.

'Oo's' came from everyone, and I could see some about to laugh at what y/n had said but Eren just had to open his big mouth. "Y/n chill." As soon as the words left his mouth all eyes darted towards him.

I shook my head in disbelief- 'He just fucked up.' I thought to myself. We started eyeing Eren up and down not knowing how he would redeem himself.

Macy clung onto Eren's arm and smiled big towards y/n. Y/n just walked out of line, the girls following behind her. On their way out they all flipped off Macy.

I don't know what encouraged Macy to start stuff, but that wasn't about to sit with me. After the girls left Eren shook her off his arm, then started scrolling through his phone and slurping his drink like nothing happened. Macy cleared her throat and looked at Connie. "So.. that was definitely something. Well what's your name?"

Connie sighed before answering, "None of your business bitch. I hope you don't think you can come over here and disrespect our friend like that- we don't know you, and you don't know her." She didn't even respond before looking at Jean and Marco then asking the same question.

Jean just answered with silence. "Shut the hell up. Take the hint and get lost hoe." Marco stated.

"Eren doesn't seem to want me gone." She smirked, but I could tell she was breaking inside.

"Well Eren doesn't make good decisions. So it doesn't matter what he wants." I said coldly. Eren shrugged in response.

Her smile faded and she looked at Eren who wasn't paying her any attention. "Fine." She said, her voice cracking as she ran away.

"Bye whore!" Niccolo waved after her.

Now it was just the original group, we were basically at the front of the line. Eren hadn't been listening to a single thing that was said. "Yo." Jean said hitting Eren's shoulder.

"What?" Eren said tucking his phone in his pocket.

"What? Really? You don't see anything wrong with what just happened? Y/n up and left, and you're just okay with that?" Niccolo asked.

"That's not cool bro." Connie said before turning towards the worker so he could pick the seat they would sit in.

Eren shrugged, "I didn't even do anything. I don't know why she left." He started sternly, "Stay out of it, I'll ask her what's up myself."

"The fact that you even have to ask what you did wrong is terrible." I looked away from him and got on the ride.

—on the ride—

The ride sat in groups of three but we made Eren sit alone, I was with Connie and Niccolo, and Jean sat with Marco and a random dude. The ride started, and Connie was playing with his seatbelt "I wonder if I would fall out of this.."

"Stop Connie." I said sternly. He waved me off and kept toying around, saying he was kidding.

"Okay then, he warned you." Niccolo laughed.

This was by far one of the best rides in the park, and it was fun besides the fact that the girls weren't with us, and Connie almost fell out of the seat since his seatbelt came a loose.

—after the ride—

We got off and met with the girls, Eren following behind the rest of us.

The girls were sitting on the bench talking, most likely about Macy. Connie went up to them screaming about his 'almost tragic moment' where he was about to meet god himself.

After talking with the girls we decided to get on the Ferris wheel, I went with Annie, and we assumed y/n went with eren because they weren't there when we looked down at the spot they were standing at.

—while eren and y/n are getting off—

We all waited for them to come back, and connie nudged me "You think they made up?"

"Judging by the way Eren and y/n look right now, I would assume not." I looked at him.

They came back and walked to different sides, dinos in their hands. "If we're all done we can go." I stated and looked at everyone.

This car ride was about to end with them making up, or them wanting to kill eachother... my bet is leaning towards the second idea.