ten

Y/N POV:

You all watched as Eren weaved in and out of the crowds of people, departing from you and the rest of the group. You all figured he was headed back to the car.

"Fucking idiot." Armin murmured while he patted your shoulder, "He's a drama queen with anger issues. We'll set him straight."

You gave a slight smile at what he said, and continued on your walk to the car. It was now 9:05 pm, the sky was a tint of pink, and the moon was beginning to form through the clouds.

Once you all reached the car, you saw Eren was positioned in the passenger seat of Armin's car, slouched with his hand over his eyes as he rubbed his temples. Meaning he didn't want to sit in his usual spot by you. 'Well more Mikasa for me.' You thought to yourself. Everyone got into their seat and waited for Armin to start the car.

The drive was pretty silent and calm for the beginning besides the explosion sounds from whatever Connie and Sasha were playing behind your seat, and the faint music from your phone coming out of the radio. You sat behind the passenger seat, arm linked with Mikasa's as her head laid against you, while she scrolled through her instagram feed.

Now ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ:
New Sky - SiR
───────────⚪────
◄◄⠀▐▐⠀►►
𝟸:𝟷𝟾 / 𝟹:𝟻𝟼⠀───○ 🔊

"So..." Armin managed to get a word out before Eren hastily cut him off.

"Don't start Armin." Eren's hand dropped into his lap. And he shifted his position to stare out the window.

After he let his sentence out you started talking, "No, let Armin say what he needs to say. Who are you to cut him off- damn. You're so rude for no reason." You saw his eyes dart to you then back out the window.

Armin cleared his throat then continued talking again, "As I was saying before I got cut off.. why'd you even let that girl come along?" He asked Eren while his fingers tapped the steering wheel.

"She insisted and wouldn't leave me the hell alone."

"Okay- but the least you could've done when she was over there was put her in her place. Or told her to take her ass back to whoever she was with." Armin stated.

It was silent for a split moment, "Literally. She came over acting like she knew everything about everything- she was a literal bitch." Mikasa nodded in agreement, and got up to see what Eren's response would be.

"Okay, I don't know what you want me to do about that. The moment already passed y/n. You're making this bigger than it needs to be, it's not that fucking serious. I still don't see why you're so pressed about this." He turned his body to face you, his arm on the arm rest. "Because she was touching me and I didn't do anything? Get a grip y/n, we aren't dating- I shook her off when you left." He shouted.

You heard Connie and Sasha in the back, they had turned off their phones and started listening in on the conversation. "Oooo.." escaped both of their mouths in sync.

You scoffed at what Eren had said, "You think everything has to be about someone liking you. And you're the last person to be like 'oh we aren't dating' " You mimicked his tone, "when you were just trying to call me babe 30 minutes ago, I could care less about dating. I'm mad because she called me a whore and you just let it slide. You told me to chill- after I was defending myself. That doesn't slide with me Jaeger."

"The girls are fighting!" Connie shout-whispered to Sasha, and started making cat noises. Mikasa shushed them before they could say anymore.

Eren rolled his eyes at what they were doing and continued on with the idiotic shit he had to say, "No, what you were doing was causing a scene. Notice how I didn't pay any attention to her? That's what you should've done y/n."