six

The both of you walked in silence with only the beat of your shoes on the hard concrete making noise. The moon was full, with a million different stars around it, glimmering in the sky.

You looked down at your shoes as your hand was in Eren's walking down the hallway. You knew what was about to happen and you weren't going to back away.

Eren was definitely the person you wanted to be fucking if you could choose anyone.

Now ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ:
Still Don't Know My Name - Labrinth
───────────⚪────
◄◄⠀▐▐⠀►►
𝟸:𝟷𝟾 / 𝟹:𝟻𝟼⠀───○ 🔊

As you approached your dorm building you gave Eren the keys to unlock the door. You guys stepped through, the cool air hitting you both. Eren sighed behind you as he softly closed the door and put the keys on your counter. He spun you by the arm to make you face him, your back now against the wall.

"I told you I didn't know if I could keep my hands off you." He said quietly while looking deep into your eyes with a look of lust. He tilted your chin up so you were looking at him, and planted a few kisses along your jaw line, then took his thumb and dragged it across your bottom lip. You waited a moment before you pulled him into you, your lips pressed together as your hands draped over his shoulders. One of his hands went down to your ass as he picked you up. Your legs hooked around his waist as he walked you over to your bed, never once letting your lip contact break apart, the bulge in his pants growing.

He laid you flat on the bed, "damn y/n, do you know what you do to me." He asked in low cold tone. You shook your head and he smirked, "Well let me show you." His lips crashed onto yours as he bit your lower lip for entrance, you let out a soft moan into your kiss as Erens tongue dominated over yours. Your hands traveled up and down Eren's back, gently playing with his soft hair.

He tugged on your shirt asking for you to take it off, with one swift motion you threw it on the ground and took off Eren's shirt as well. His mouth unhinged from yours as he unclipped your bra with one hand. His sweet kisses made their way down your neck as he soon met your breasts. He slid his finger over your nipple as you let out small whimpers. His mouth latched onto your breast as his tongue moved in circular motions and your nipples became hard.

Eren pulled down your underwear allowing himself to see how wet you were from him. He entered two fingers into your pussy and started pumping them in and out of you, watching as your cream stuck to his fingers. He latched back on to you and began fondling your breast. He quickly added a third finger and pumped even faster, curling his fingers once he found your g-spot. "Fuck Eren." You put your hand over your mouth and tried to stifle the sound of the moans.

"No, let me hear you." He said sternly as you let out a loud moan. His fingers continued pumping in and out of you as you soon reached your climax, beads of sweat formed on his forehead. You hit your point, your body relaxing as the tightness in your muscles loosened. You released all over his hands, Eren looked at you as he licked your juices off of his hand slowly.

He stood up and grabbed a condom out of his pocket. 'Damn he came prepared-' you thought to yourself. "Are you okay with this y/n?" He asked with a genuine look. You gave him an assuring smile and said yes. He nodded and pulled down his pants revealing the print from his now hard dick. He ripped the condom open with his teeth as he pulled down his boxers and slid on the condom. Your eyes widened at the size, you were not expecting it to be extra extra large. Saying it was big was an understatement. He chuckled at your reaction and walked back over to you on the bed.

He circled his dick around your entrance, teasing you until you'd say something. "Eren just put it in." He let out a breath of mirth from his nose, then realigned his dick with your entrance as he rammed himself inside of you without warning. You winced and moaned from the pain and pleasure that his dick was giving you. As his dick slammed against your walls your grip tightened on the sheets of the bed. This caused Eren to move in and out of you faster than before. You opened your eyes to see that he wasn't fully inside of you, but that would change soon enough.

Eren took your legs and put them on top of his shoulders as he held onto your waist and thrusted fully inside of you. "Eren that hurts." You said as a tear came from corner of your eye.

He wiped it away before he said "Don't cry beautiful." He started "Take it." He pumped in and out of you, and you eventually got used to the feeling of his dick inside of you. "Fuck y/n you feel so good around me." He groaned an through his head back. You moved your hand around to signify you wanted him to go harder. "Use your words love." He looked down at you.

"H-harder." Was all you managed to get out as a knot started to form in the pit of your stomach. Eren understood and went harder as he realized you were on the verge of meeting your climax.

Your eyes closed and one of Eren's hands made it to yours. "I want you to look me in the eyes while I make you beg for mercy." His fingers firmly tightened around yours as he moved his lips back to sync with yours. Your tongues swirled around eachothers as Eren's free hand played with your clit, bringing you closer to your high.

You managed to get out the words, "I'm gonna cum." Eren pulled out of you, his dick standing up and your hands still in his.

"Beg." He said looking down at you, you sighed and looked around the room.

"Fine. Please Eren." You mumbled, he laughed at you and shook his head.

"Let's try that again babe." The tightness of his hand on yours grew. "So I can hear it this time." He whispered into your ear.

"Eren please fuck me." He kissed you and inserted his dick back inside of you. His technique better than the first time.

Not long after, you squirmed around and felt as the knot in your stomach came a loose, you came all over the condom while letting out shaky breaths. Eren wasn't yet finished and continued to thrust in and out of you while placing kisses down your neck once again. His thrusts started becoming sloppy and you felt as his dick twitched and he came inside of the condom.

Eren kissed you one last time before pulling out, and sitting beside you. You got up and looked over to see that he was still hard. "Damn Jaeger. That wasn't enough?" You questioned.

"Guess not. Care to help me?" He asked you. You sighed and got on your knees in front of him, his legs spread apart on either of your sides. Blow jobs weren't exactly your specialty but you weren't just going to leave him hanging. Your hand rubbed up and down on his dick, Eren let out soft moans while you looked up at him.

Both of your hands took hold of his dick as you started jerking him off faster. You watched every emotion he had come from his face as he seemed to be enjoying your work. You slowly took your tongue and swirled it around his tip, bobbing your head up and down as Eren received his pleasure. "Fuck y/n just like that." He moaned, throwing his head back.

He grabbed your hair that had fallen from its style and bunched it up in his hand as he pushed your head up and down, making you take all of his long cock. "I'm gonna cum." He inhaled sharply just before his dick twitched and he came inside of your mouth. You held it in for a second just before you swallowed and stuck out your tongue to show him you drank it all.

Eren helped you up, then put on his boxers. He passed you the pajamas you had on before and a new pair of underwear. "You did so good baby." He started while playing with your hair. You snickered and sat up to face him.

"You weren't too bad yourself." You ran your hand down his leg, "Now we need to shower and get back, I'm sure they've all noticed how long we've been gone."

(a/n first time writing smut so it's not 10/10, but it's smthing)