twelve

'Lord please don't let this be eren' You thought as you crossed your fingers. You had been in the bathroom getting your stuff ready for your nightly routine but had to pause to answer the door.

You closed your eyes as you opened the door, you half way opened one of your eyes and saw a tall broad figure standing over you in the door frame. You let out a breathy sigh before fully opening the door. 'I guess god was against me this time. Thanks a lot man-'

"What the hell Eren, I specifically told you not to come. You never listen to anything I tell you." You stated as you closed the door. Before it completely shut, Eren stuck his foot in the door and pushed it open.

"See what I mean.." you mumbled under your breath, as you walked back into the bathroom. Eren quickly shut the door and followed behind you, taking a seat on the ledge of the bathtub. He sat there head down with his hands in the pocket of his sweatshirt.

It was silent between the both of you for awhile, you could feel his eyes on you. "Eren stop staring at my ass."You turned to him and his eyes flickered up to the ceiling.

"What are you talking about." You turned away and decided to turn on some music to relieve the stern tension that was forming in the room. After turning on the music you decided to go back to what you were doing.

Now ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ:
For the First Time - Mac DeMarco
───────────⚪────
◄◄⠀▐▐⠀►►
𝟸:𝟷𝟾 / 𝟹:𝟻𝟼⠀───○ 🔊

You were tense due to the silence between the both of you, that was until Eren decided to speak. "Now y/n." He began, "I'm fucking tired of the silent treatment you're giving me. I've been trying so hard to get a hold of you just so I can apologize, or at least attempt to." His tone was angered and slightly raised.

You looked up from the face mask you started making, "Maybe if you weren't always acting like a arrogant stuck up bitch who always wants to be right, you wouldn't be in this situation." You smiled viscously and positioned yourself against the sink so that your back and hands were facing the mirror, and your body was aligned with eren's. His head fell into his hands as he started laughing.

His laughing confused you, you furrowed a brow. "Tehe, am I supposed to be laughing? What's so funny?"

"Nothing." He shook his head, his emerald eyes beamed back at you, the anger left his eyes as he stared at you this time with a sort of lustfulness, a few strands of hair fell over his eyes.

You took another glance at him before going back to your face mask. "Yeah whatever Jaeger. If that's all you wanted you can leave now. That was a crappy apology." You began mixing the liquids together for your face mask, then heard shuffling from behind you. The mask would take about an hour to settle then you could apply, you took your phone and set a hour long timer. You leaned your head back and closed your eyes trying your best to ignore whatever Eren was doing behind you. The random shuffling came to an end which only made you wonder what Eren was even doing. You slowly reopened your eyes and looked in the mirror to see Eren directly behind you. "Shit Eren-" you gasped from him being so close. He ignored you and brought his hands up to your hair as he gathered it in a fist. "What are you doing. Who said-" he cut you off before you could finish.

"Calm down babe, I'm just putting your hair up for when we put on face masks." He looked into your eyes through the mirror and smirked. His hand traveled down your arm and to your wrist which had the hair tie on it, his rings cooling your skin in the process.

"We... you mean me, because you sir are about to go. Your bitch ass just busted into my room uninvited. And I see you're back to the usual pet names." You scoffed.