two

You woke up at 9:00am, and had three hours to spare since classes started at 12:00pm. As your body started to wake up you stretched which caused the whole bed shake.

You rubbed your eyes and got up to go to the bathroom to do your morning routine. Taking a shower, brushing your teeth, washing your face, and all that.

Once you got back to your room, you presumed you'd be fine until later, so you decided on a granola bar and f/d for breakfast. The time was now 10:14am and you still had time left so you decided to watch a few episodes of Ouran Highschool Hostclub.

--- 1h 20 mins later ---

Now ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ:
Broken Clocks  - SZA
───────────⚪────
◄◄⠀▐▐⠀►►
𝟸:𝟷𝟾 / 𝟹:𝟻𝟼⠀───○ 🔊

'I might as well get dressed' you thought. You turned on some music and grabbed the remote from your nightstand to turn off the tv, and slid out of bed not wanting to go to class today. You shuffled to your closet and picked out a plain black sweatshirt, with a pair of jeans and a matching pair of shoes.

 You shuffled to your closet and picked out a plain black sweatshirt, with a pair of jeans and a matching pair of shoes

You left your dorm room and headed to the elevator. Once you were in you pressed the button to the first floor, you decided to drive to class instead of skateboard or walk because the class was on the other side of campus.

-- In the building --

You walked into your first class which happened to be Professor Hange's class. They were more of a chill teacher so today was a study and break day, you sat down and not long after Sasha and Mikasa came in and sat on either side of you.

The three of you chatted about life, and what the plans were going to be for the party later. You decided on Sasha taking you to the party, and both of you would meet Mikasa and the rest of the group at the party.

That class and the 3 classes after that flew by fast, it was now 4:15 and you were starving. So you got (f/f), (f/d), and went back to your dorm. After eating you collapsed on your bean bag chair and let your head fall back from exhaustion. You only got seven minutes of rest before your head turned to the side of the room as you sighed and got up to get your phone off the counter that was buzzing like crazy.

BIKINI BOTTOM STRIP STREET 🩲🎣

caillou👨🏼‍🦲

what are you guys wearing to the party

eren💿🎸

clothes

caillou👨🏼‍🦲

you aren't funny.

ymir😈🥵

something that looks good but comfy

marco🌗

^^