seventeen

(a/n play song whenever you'd like, it's just background music this chapter)

Winter was nothing but stressful for you and the rest of your friends. There were midterms and teacher's trying to cram assessments and extra work in before you got let out for the holiday's.

There were times where you and your friends would choose a designated house to study at, which wasn't necessarily helpful for anyone because you'd always end up getting off track. Wether it was to go to the store or play games. After a couple of tries with this big group studying you all decided it was best to work alone or in smaller groups, taking turns rotating partners to make sure you all had the information down packed.

The only downside to winter was that you barely got to see any of your friends in person. Of course there was winter break, but everyone had individual plans they'd made with their families. The only source of communication you'd had was through video calls and messaging. When the new semester had begun you'd occasionally hang out, but not as much as you had before.

You and Eren would text and call each other whenever you had the chance, but it was less frequent as you'd liked. Mikasa had been correct, and over time your feelings for Eren grew stronger and stronger. The feelings that you had for him- you didn't know how to go about the situation and wether or not he wanted something serious. All you hoped is that he felt the same.

——

(a/n time skip to march)

BIKINI BOTTOM STRIP STREET 🩲🎣

daddy sasha 🥔

guys what are we doing for spring break?
i miss my strip street buddies

y/n😏

i have this same question

jean 🐴

let's go to the bahamas

ymir😈🥵

do you have bahamas money?

jean 🐴

i don't, but eren does

eren 💿🎸

yeah I have money, I can pay for
three people. me. myself. and i.

y/n😏

damn I don't even get an
all expenses paid trip. that hurts

eren 💿🎸

yk I'd buy anything for you

y/n😏

good to know.. so your card
number is...?

eren 💿🎸

1-800-suckmydick

y/n😏

ok.

eren 💿🎸

im omw

y/n😏

key is on top of the door

marco 🌗

oh..

eren 💿🎸

feel free to join marco, im kidding
unless...