eight

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧

"Wait Connie, we need the wristbands." Mikasa stated before letting him walk on. He rolled his eyes and snatched his wristband from Mikasa and gave it to Sasha to put on.

"DAMN SASHA THATS TOO TIGHT. AND I CANT TAKE IT OFF." He grasped at his wrist and looked at Sasha with concerned eyes.

She just looked at him and turned to Niccolo so he could put hers on. "You'll get over it." She looked over her shoulder towards Connie who was moving the band around his wrist.

He sighed and waited for everyone to put on their bands, then walked through security and into the park. It was full, lines filled, sun beaming down, screams from rides filled the air.

You waved your hand and fanned yourself then led everyone to the first ride. "Thank god for Fast Pass." Eren said standing next to you, everyone agreed and walked past the people in line.

"Thank god for your tall ass, you're my sunshade." He chuckled at you then walked up the stairs to the front of the ride.

You tapped his shoulder and he leaned down to be ear level with you, "Okay for our picture," you continued "tongue out middle fingers up." You raised an eyebrow at him "Got that?"

"You know I got it dumbass." He stood back up and took your hand in his as you waited for a worker to approach you.

When you reached the front of the ride a worker asked what row you all wanted to be seated in, you couldn't even open your mouth to respond before Connie and Sasha shoved their way in front of the both of you and blurted out row one, you and Eren took the row behind them. Your 12 person group filled up the entire ride- so you had it all to yourselves.

Everyone got buckled in, Ymir and Historia holding hands talking to eachother, Annie and Mikasa sitting with straight faces, you, connie, jean, and Sasha swinging your legs back and forth ready to go, and Armin, Eren, Marco, looking uneasy and not ready to go.

The ride started slowly as the coaster went up the hill. "Don't throw up on me, Jaeger." You shot Eren a look.

"No promises." He murmured.

The ride came to a stop at the top of the hill, two seconds later it dropped- your hands flew up and your stomach dropped. Sasha was screaming her lungs off, hair flying everywhere.

You went around a few loops then came the picture. You gave Eren the go and you both stuck out your middle fingers and tongues. Soon after the ride ended and everyone got off a bit dizzy.

You walked off the ride and headed towards the exit where your pictures were. Y'all waited to find your pictures, "Oh wait there we are." You pointed out.

"How the hell are you and Eren so coordinated in that picture..." Ymir questioned.

"We're just like that Ymir, don't worry about it." Eren walked to the counter to buy two copies of the picture. He handed one to you, as he slid his copy into his pocket, you did the same.

"Aww so cute... not- you can do that later. Right now we have rides to go on." Sasha grabbed Niccolo and Connie's hands and led everyone to the next ride. Marco decided to sit this one out and Jean didn't want to leave him so he stayed and sat beside him.