thirteen

(a/n the chapter isn't as long as it seems)

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧

You both took fairly quick showers. You put on your pajamas, and thankfully had a pair of basketball shorts that were way too big for you, so you handed them off to Eren for the time being. Although you didn't have a shirt for him to wear, he was okay with walking around shirtless. And tbh you didn't mind either.

 And tbh you didn't mind either

"Im gonna need those back." You said pointing to the shorts.

"Yeah whatever, it's not like you're going to need them anytime soon, plus these are comfy as fuck you're not getting these back." Eren stated and took your hand to lead the way into the bathroom.

"Well then you're going to buy me a new pair."

"Okay, that and a 24 carrot diamond ring for the day we say 'I do.'" He raised an eyebrow and continued, "So, how do we do this?" He said looking at the supplies you had out next to the face mask.

You sighed and looked at him, "You take the brush," you picked it up, waving it in his face, "dip it into the bowl, and apply the mask to your face. Come on Eren, basic knowledge." Eren picked up his own brush and dipped it into the mixture. Before applying it to his face he watched as you moved the brush back and forth on your nose.

"Y/n?"

"What's up.." you questioned, focused on what you were doing.

Eren cleared his throat, "Can you put mine on?" He mumbled, you hummed signaling for him to repeat what he said, "Help me with mine."

You turned your head to face him, "Oh, sure... you lazy mf-" You rushed the end and smiled, "Okay, up on the counter- wait no you're too tall, Godzilla bitch." He stood there with a straight face, "Don't worry, it's a good thing. It comes with that huge ass dick." Eren looked down at the shorts then to the side, with his cheeks a tint of red.

"Shut up.."

He stepped back while you situated yourself on the counter; You sat down facing him, he then placed his arms on either side of you and leaned in, his torso in between your legs. You took the face mask applicator and grabbed a bunch to plaster onto Eren's face. He flinched at the coldness then eased up as you went on. You were completely focused on making the edges neat and precise. Eren had been looking at you for awhile, and of course he's facing you, but he didn't have to look directly into your eyes. "Do you have a staring problem? You're always looking at me..." You asked, dragging the applicator over his forehead.

"No? Where else do you want me to look." He brought his gaze down to your boobs and looked hard.

"Yo- unh unh, in my eyes is fine." You dragged the face mask across his lips, and he puckered his lips silently and started panicking not knowing what to do.