twenty-one

(a/n picture of ymir bc she's hot)

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦

Eren had finally pulled back up to Armin's beach house. You unhooked your seatbelt and he did the same as you both went out of the car to grab your stuff.

Once you reached the door Annie was there to greet you both. You both walked into the house and took off your shoes. You went towards your friends while Eren walked upstairs with your bags in his hands. "Where are you going?" You questioned.

"To sleep, i need a nap, I'm exhausted." He stopped on the stairs before turning to you, "Do you want to join me?"

"Later." He nodded and continued his walk up the stairs.

Your friends were sitting in the living room watching Connie, Sasha, Jean, and Zaria, dance to Starships while playing Just Dance. Zaria had fit into your friend group well, and was truly getting along with everyone very quickly.

Connie was first to notice your presence as you sat down on the couch. The main reason he had noticed you was because he almost hit you with the nintendo remote while jumping around. "Oh hey y/n." He said out of breath, "How was the night with Eren's hot mommy."

Marco snickered at what Connie had called her. "It was good. I learned a lot about their family, and Carla's interests." You responded.

"Did you get a chance to bake with her?" Armin asked and you nodded. "She's wonderful isn't she?"

"She's a goddess, and her food is delicious."

Armin agreed with your statement. "Where's Eren?"

You took your index finger and pointed to the ceiling, "He said he's tired so he went to take a nap."

Connie, Jean, Sasha, and Zaria had sat back down and were now listening to your conversation. "Good, this gives us time to talk about what we're going to do for Eren's birthday." Everyone agreed. "He doesn't normally do much on his birthday, so I was thinking we invite everyone here for the night. A party in honor of the one and only jaegerbomb."

Everyone agreed that it was a good idea. "What kind of food are we having?" Sasha chimed in.

"We are talking about the important details right now Sasha." Annie stated.

Sasha rolled her eyes, "And food isn't important?" Annie shook her head. "Well it is to me, so Nicco what're you making?"

Niccolo shrugged, "Whatever is fine, just give me time to prepare."

"Now back to the logistics. Everyone needs a task to make sure Eren has no idea what we're planning, and to ensure this is fun not just for us, but for him too." Armin stated. "Y/n, Mikasa, Marco, you are on decoration duty. Niccolo, Annie, Zaria, and I will be on food duty. Jean, Sasha, and Connie.. I'm trusting you to keep him distracted and out of the house for awhile day of. Then Ymir and Historia, if you could help put my valuables in the storage room that would be amazing."

Everyone agreed to what Armin had said, and spent an hour and a half working out the main details. You decided to have the party on March 30th, his actual birthday, which happened to land on a Saturday. Two days from today. Historia made and sent out a text to everyone informing them of when and where to come in a few days.

After Historia sent the invitations you and your friends had relaxed and started watching tv. Eren came down a couple minutes later rubbing his eye, and sat on the floor with his head in between your legs. He held onto your leg and laid his head on it, you could tell he was still a bit tired. "What were you guys talking about down here? I could hear muffled words from all the way upstairs."