three

(Play song when I tell you)

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧

After hearing the call to make your way downstairs you turned back to face the boy beside you.

"Nevermind it can wait, let's head down." He slowly got off the bed and reached for his phone to turn off the music you had been listening to. He walked to the door, and you followed behind him.

As he opened the door it creaked, the light from the hallway touched his skin. You could finally get a better look at him, and he was no doubt extremely attractive and was a little over 6 feet tall.

While walking down the stairs the boy kept glancing back at you, but he never said a word. This was one of the most awkward experiences of walking down the stairs you'd ever had.

You both made your way through the crowds, you trying to find your friends and the boy in front of you doing god knows what. The boy finally came to a stop right in front of your friends.

Mikasa and Armin walked up towards you both. "Looks like you both found each other easily." Armin said with a smile gesturing to the both of you. You and the boy looked at each other with confused faces, eyebrows furrowed.

Mikasa sighed after realizing you never introduced yourselves to each other. "Y/n this is Eren, Eren this is y/n." You looked at each other again. "At least introduce yourselves before you get high together, you both smell like weed and your eyes are red so don't try and deny it."

"Oh-" you both said in sync. Armin and Mikasa laughed at the expression on both of your faces.

Eren positioned himself with his head thrown back against a wall and grabbed your hand. "I'm kinda sad you showed, I won't get to destroy you now." He pouted and his head slowly rolled over to look down at you.

You stood next to him and rolled your eyes, "Pfft please, I never said I would let you in the first place."

"Don't worry, I'll have you begging sooner or later. You won't be able to keep your hands off me." That made your eyes widen, you were about to make your rebuttal but got cut off when Connie started talking.

Connie stood on the table with his hands around his mouth acting like a megaphone. Sasha was at his side standing straight up like his bodyguard. "We're going to play a classic game of spin the bottle in the basement, if you're not interested go back to whatever the hell you were doing." He hopped off the table and made his way toward your group.

"So is everyone coming or are you going to sit here and look like dumbasses?" Connie stared at everyone waiting for answers.

Ymir took Historias hand "We're out." Jean and Marco followed them, and Sasha led Niccolo into the kitchen. Connie nodded and started to make his way into the basement, everyone else followed him.

Eren stood still waiting for you to move. "Are you playing?" You questioned.

His half lidded eyes turned to you, "Are you?" He lightly smirked.

"Yeah-" you didn't even get to finish before Eren started talking over you.

"Then I am too." He jogged after everyone to get to the basement. "Room for two more?" He asked Connie as a group sat in the middle of the room. He nodded and gestured for the both of you to take a seat.

The group playing consisted of you, Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Connie, Annie, Reiner, Bertholdt, Hitch and 3 other kids you'd seen walking around the campus.

(we're gonna say you already know Reiner, Bertholdt, and Hitch)

Before the game started you spoke up, "This'll be awkward if it's silent, so do you mind if I play music?" You scanned the room and heard no's and go ahead's. Before playing the song you turned to show Eren your song selections, he looked over and smiled in acceptance to your song choice.

(Play the song)
Now ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ:
3005 - Childish Gambino
───────────⚪────
◄◄⠀▐▐⠀►►
𝟸:𝟷𝟾 / 𝟹:𝟻𝟼⠀───○ 🔊

First up to spin was Armin, the bottle landed on Annie. A wash of red came over his face as he made his way to the middle of the circle to kiss Annie. You leaned over and nudged Mikasa's shoulder "There's definitely something going on between them right?" You whispered to her quietly.

"Yeah they've both liked each other for awhile." You mouthed an 'ohh ok' to Mikasa and watched as Armin broke the kiss and Connie spun the bottle. It landed on Hitch, their kiss was short and quick peck on the lips. Hitch didn't want to go all in and Connie was okay with that.

You were up next, Connie slid you the bottle and told you to go ahead. You spun and watched as the bottle went in circles, until it landed. On Eren. You looked up from the bottle to Eren, he had a huge grin on his face. "Wipe that smile off your face, you are down bad." You shook your head, he just chuckled and stood up to meet you in the middle of the circle. Eren cupped your cheeks in his hand, you could feel the coolness of his rings settle on your skin. He started moving his face toward yours, soon enough his lips pressed against yours, they were soft and plump. You snaked your arms around his neck and let him take control of the kiss, he lightly bit your lip asking for entrance to the rest of your mouth. Your lips parted and your tongues clashed together, this felt like a kiss you'd been waiting for. Your mouths began to move in sync with one another. One of your hands went to his neck and reached for his hair, you twirled it between your fingers, and could feel Eren smiling in the kiss which made you smile as well.

"HEY!" Connie yelled, "ENOUGH OF THAT." You and Eren pulled away from one another, you looked into his eyes this was the first time you noticed how beautiful they were.

Eren's hands went to your lower back, he whispered in your ear "What did I tell you, you cant resist me." Your face heated and you turned to go back where you were seated.

"Hey man watch it, don't steal my girl." Mikasa glared at Eren. You laughed and blew her a kiss as you continued to walk over to her.

Before you could make it over Eren linked his arm with yours and sat you down beside him. His hand intertwined with yours as you both sat back and let the rest of the game go on.

From time to time you would look over at Eren and notice him already staring at you. His eyes were still light red and his hair was somehow messier than before. There was something about this boy that just made you want him more and more.

The game soon came to an end and people had started leaving the party. You made your way to the living room to gather with everyone and see what you were going to do the next day. The chatter of everyone started to muffle out of your head. It was about 3:45am and you were beyond tired, so tired you didn't notice you had drifted off to sleep on Eren's shoulder.

Eren noticed you getting tired and saw you fall asleep, so he offered to take you home, he was headed there anyway. Sasha tagged along since she knew which room you stayed in. They both said their goodbyes and Eren picked you up bridal style and put you in the car, of course he got help from Sasha to figure out which car was yours. He grabbed the keys and you all made your way back to the campus.

—20 minutes later—

Eren and Sasha managed to get you into your dorm safely without you waking up, Eren left a note on your countertop before he left, and you slept the rest of the night away.