four

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧

Waking up that morning was difficult. You shifted around in the covers placing your hands on your temples. Your head was still groggy from the amount of alcohol you consumed the night before, plus the weed you and Eren smoked.

You rolled out of bed and walked over to the fridge to grab a bottle of water and take a few Advil pills. On your way to the living room you noticed a note from Eren stuck to the counter. It read:

Hey, call or text me when you wake up so Ik ur alive :)
- EJ

You decided to call, he should be up by now.. you grabbed your phone from your room and went to contacts to find Eren's number and you called him. You waited about 10 seconds for the line trill to stop, then you heard Eren from the other side of the phone.

"Hey beautiful idiot" he uttered in a raspy voice.

"I'm going to take that as a compliment." You started "I didn't mean to wake you, just text me later."

He stayed silent for a second. "Uhh Eren? You good?" Then you heard him shift around on whatever surface he was sitting on.

"Sorry, I was just thinking about how I could get used to hearing the sound of your voice in the morning everyday." He laughed it off and started talking about something else. "You didn't wake me love, it's all good. Also how do you feel about studying with me in an hour?"

You took a second to think about if you had any plans set for the day, and you didn't. "Sounds good to me, library?"

"Yeah." He said.

"Okay, see you there." You we're about to hang up then remembered, "and Eren?" He hummed in response "Thanks for getting me back here last night."

"Of course, see ya." You waited for a hang up but instead heard Eren get up and start cheering while hyping himself up. You chuckled to yourself "Eren you didn't hang up-" you stated.

His cheers concluded and you heard him rush back over to the phone. "Right- well.. yeah." And with that he hung up. You didn't have a clue as to why he was cheering, but it was cute. All you were doing was going to the library so you threw on a simple outfit.

Choose one:

After getting dressed you grabbed your phone, keys, and whatever materials you would need and walked out the door

After getting dressed you grabbed your phone, keys, and whatever materials you would need and walked out the door. You went out of the elevator doors and waved to the woman at the front desk, she smiled at you while organizing a few of her folders. You checked the time and only had 2 minutes to get to Eren, but the walk was at least 5-7 minutes. 'He'll be okay for a few extra minutes.'