twenty

"Ready babe?" Eren shouted from the bottom of the stairs. Today was the day where you were going to meet his mom, and as of right now it was around 5pm.

"No!" You yelled from the room. "I don't know what to wear, and I don't want to look slutty right now and make her hate me!"

You could hear a loud groan come from Eren downstairs. "Dinner starts in an hour. She won't hate you, that's not who she is. And you're my slut so I don't see a problem."

"I'm not ready!" You continued looking for clothes, there were nine outfits laid out on the bed, and you sat there stressing over what to wear.

(a/n I was so frustrated trying to choose 4 outfits, so you can choose whatever on this list)

Armin had walked past your room and saw you looking through clothes. "Woah, what's going on in here?" He walked in and sat on the bed.

"I need an outfit for dinner with Eren's mom."

His eyes widened, "Carla?! The Carla Jaeger?" You nodded, "Oh shit you better choose a good outfit, you might want to drop Eren for his mom. She is so hot y/n."

"You're kidding- okay, I know what I need to wear." You grabbed an outfit and went to change in the bathroom. You came out fully dressed and posed in the door frame to show Armin your fit.

He clapped lightly, and walked with you downstairs to Eren.

Eren's outfit:

"You look beautiful

"You look beautiful." Eren said as you walked down the stairs. He stood in a group of all your friends.

"Thank you." You and Armin said in sync. You raised a brow and looked at him. "Sorry, thought he was talking to me.." Armin shrugged. "And speaking of beautiful- your mom. Why wasn't everyone else invited to go see her?"

Eren handed you your shoes, and you sat next to him to put them on. "I didn't think you would want to. You guys can come if you want, but our dinner plans are about to start. Don't forget that you have a whole girlfriend."