Chapter 1: Olivia

LIV!!!WAKE UP. ITS HERE!!!!!

I whine and throw myself off my bed falling on the ground, causing me to bruise my elbow. Again. I'm a very clumsy person just so you know.

"Yes mom? What is it that I HAD to get up for?"I say with a bit of anger in my tone.

"The letter is here to see if your scholarship has been accepted to Eden Hall Achademy!"she said cheery and bright.

"OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG MOM OPEN IT !OPEN IT!!!!" I scream. Right now every muscle in my body is tense and I am so egar to see if my dreams will come true.

"IT SAYS YES!!!" Mom screeches and I join her in jumping up and down dancing. Eden Hall is a practical, preppy private high school for students with scholarships, rich kids or student loans. It's like college for high schoolers like your basic private schools.

Charlie comes tumbling downstairs still half asleep"WHERES THE FIRE?!!!" mom calms down a bit to say "No no, your sister is coming to Eden Hall with you!"  I smile big. He comes to hug me "I'm so proud of you! We are gunna play together again!!"

"Yeah I am so excited!!"

———————————

Me and Charlie get to school and I get tense again. He puts his arm around my shoulders and he says what comforted me more than I ever could be comforted " I got your back sis. Don't you worry. Im always here for you. I love you" I sigh and lower my shoulders " I love you too Charlie. But what if nobody likes me?" I look up at him upset "Please, I'm sure everyone will love you"

We walk into the school and today was weird. Nobody had classes today. Today was the day where everyone met up with their friends and compared schedules and gossiped about what happened over the summer. Private school is weird. And me? I followed Charlie around because I had no one else.

He stops at this long table of around 10-12 guys and 2 girls.

"Everyone this is my sister Olivia" everyone says "Hi" to me and I feel like I'm going to throw up if I talk so I just wave and hide behind Charlie acting like a child. "She's a bit shy" Charlie looks back at me and smiles. He sits down in a empty seat with one next to it so I could sit with him.

"So could we see your classes?" a brown haired girl asks. I simply reply with "hmm? Oh sorry I didn't hear you?" the girl says again " Oh no worries. Could we see your classes. You know see which class you have with who?" I felt really stupid that I made her explain again. But it was really loud in there.

They all sat there looking at my paper and back at theirs. "Nice looks like you got some pretty good classes. You won't be alone!" I sighed in relief because I hate being around strangers. Then I saw a tall dirty blonde crystal blue eyed boy sit down across from me. He threw the backback he had on his shoulder and looked over at me and smiled. I smiled back and then my face felt like I just stuck it in a fire it was hot. I was blushing and didn't want anyone to see so I played with the white nail polish on the tips of my fingers till I calmed down.

"Banks?! Why are you so late bro?" My brother asked him. "I slept in to late cool it man" He and Charlie chuckled. Then Charlie introduced me to his best friend "Jeez you and sleeping! It's always 'I slept too late' or 'I can't I'm taking a nap!' andyways. Adam this is my sister Olivia, Liv this is my best bud, Adam Banks." "Hey." he held his hand out and I shook it and tried to be as cool as him to reply with a simple "Hey."

"So, we comparing schedules? Connie?" Adam asked. Connie the brunette girl says to Adam "Yeah Olivia has.... history after lunch with you." "Okay, cool. Maybe since we have the same class after lunch we could walk down there together?" he asked unsure of his question. "I mean we are going to the same place. Might as well go together, right?" I said trying to keep my cool.

"Alright then. Its settled. Sorry to cut this short guys but I should head out bye guys. Bye Libby." he walked away and winked at me after calling me Libby. He walked away before I could tell him that my name is Livvy or Olivia. But I guess he can call me Libby. I can't even begin to explain how hard blushed after that.

"Hey! Jules! Look at this we have the same dorms! Sleepovers EVERY NIGHT!!!!!!JULIEEEEEE!!!!!!" Connie shouted.

"Yes!!! this will be so much better than staying with discusting boys." Julie replied excited.

"Yeah and we could talk about boys and hockey and stuff you know?!"Connie turns to me.

"Yeah that sounds so fun!"I say because I don't know what I am supposed to reply to that.

Huh I guess I'm not as bad at making friends as I thought.