Chapter 22: Good Times Ahead.

All summer me and Adam hung out every minute of every day 24/7 before we left for college. Then one day my mom got a phone call. She knocked on my door and came in. Sat on my bed beside me with the phone and put it on speaker. It was the doctor. "Hello? Olivia? Good I wanted to tell your moms his but thought it would be better with everyone. So we have a surgery booked for you to have your tumour removed in late August. If you want I will write the appointment down right now!" he said. I sat there wide eyed and my mouth opened I started to cry happy tears and hugged my mom then Adam then Charlie. I was so excited. "So Im guessing that's a yes?" he asked."Omg yes it's a YES!!" I scream. Adam stands up and I wrap my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck. We break the hug and smile with tears staining our face and fresh ones falling down. "Hey. You did it!" Adam says. I hug him again. My eyes still wet from crying I come down and hug my mom again after hanging up with the doctor. "Honey. This is just the start of good times ahead. I promise that it will all work out." she promised. I nod.

A few months later it was coming to the end of August which met my oppression would be really soon. Along with Stanford of course. The day of my surgery came Adam drove me to the hospital and came in with me. He sat with me before they had to send me in.

We sat in the waiting room of the hospital and I hated being in hospitals. Bad things happen in here and I couldn't help but think about that. Adam say me clench my whole body right and shifted in his seat to face me. "Hey, Hey. Baby look. Everything will be okay I promise you. This will make all this better." He says to calm me down. I nod and take a deep breath tholdibg back tears.

"Olivia Conway?" A nurse said opening a door holding a clipboard. "Uh that's me" I raise my hand and hold Adams as I stand up with him. I hold his hand tighter as we walk farther. I'm really scared. What if this goes as Adams dream a few months ago. Oh boy. Anything could happen in that room.

I get in the hospital gown the nurse gave me and I sit with Adam in my the room say "What if things go like your dream?" Adam looks at me confused "Hey that's not going to happen. These guys are professionals. You'll be okay. I'll be out here waiting for you when you get out. I promise." "But what if it doesn't go right and I die in there? What happens then?" I say crying "Lib. You are not going to die in there. You hear me? You will live long and happily. I promise you. You will die a happy person. I promise you that." Adam says making me smile. I nod my head then look down at my promise ring from Adam.
"Words can't describe how much I'll miss you Banksie." I say through tears. Then I kiss him as I am wheeled away.
———————
heyyy so tell me how you liked this so far and if I should write more to this :))))Comment ideas to add on to the story!!!!!