Chapter 19: Dreams, Hugs, and Kisses

After the slideshow finished everyone cleaned up then went to there dorms. Connie was hanging out with Guy. Julie was hanging out with some old friends so me and Adam had the dorm to ourselves. And you know what we did? 

Well.... We walked into the door and Adam and I got changed he had extra clothes here from everything I stole. He got changed and so did I. I hopped onto the bed and he came on top of me and.... 20 minutes later we were asleep 

I woke up in the night to see Adam pulling me closer and hugged me tighter. I hear him mumbling. He must be having a dream. "I love you so much. Be careful in there. I'll be waiting for you bubs." he then started to snore then talk again "Doctor? Where is she?" He started to move his head like he was looking for someone or something. He started to shout. "What did you do?! BULLSHIT!!! YOU DIDNT DO WHATEVER YOU COULD IF YOU DID SHE WOULD BE HERE WITH ME!" I cried listening to this. He began to cry in his sleep then shot straight up in tears. "Adam what happened talk to me! I heard your dream." I say worried He hugs me so tight I can barely breathe. "I had a dream. You got your tumour removed and...... I lost you" He cried harder now. "Shhh Banksie I'm okay. You can never loose me!" I shake my head at him while I talk to him calming him down. I shush him and calm him down as I scratched his soft hair and rubbed his back. Every so often I would kiss his head and say "Shhh it's okay I'm here baby"

The next morning came and Adam was still holding on to me tight and was never letting me go anywhere without him. Just to make sure I would always be okay.
————————
Tonight they had a game against a team from Iceland. They're supposed to be good. Like really good. Someone said they play so dirty they sent one of their guys to the hospital!! I am nervous for the team.
——————————————————
This chapter is another short one I just needed a filler