Chapter 4: Olivia's First day

Today I woke up with adrenaline and a spark that I've never felt before I was excited to go to school. I got dressed into a white crop tank top with black jeans a gold and black Gucci belt. I grabbed breakfast, my rollerblades and Charlie as we went to Adams house to go to school. I really like Adam but he's my brothers best friend and I knew I couldn't see him in any other way except that way.

Feeling that way, not being able to like him made me wanna curl in a ball and cry and cry till I can't anymore. But yesterday when Adam sat down infront of me a couldn't help but blush and smile.

We got to school and I went to my locker which happened to be beside Adam Banks. I grabbed my books for English and ran into the room to see Charlie waving me over to sit with him. Im happy my twin brother is here with me.

The whole class I couldn't pay attention. I just kept thinking about Adam and all the amazing things about him like his perfect blonde hair that falls so effortlessly into the perfect place. Or his soft but blazing blue eyes that some one could get lost in.

I snapped out of my gaze when the bell rang and I practically had a heart attack. "Woah! you good?" Charle said worried. "Yeah I'm great" I reply back.

I go to put my books away and say bye to Charlie as I see a welcoming and familiar face standing digging through his locker. "Lost something Banksie?" He laughs "Oh Hey Libby. Nah I got it. So how was your first class at Eden Hall?" He looks away from his books and at me. "It was alright. But I am so excited for history later"

"Oh yeah? I love history it's my favourite subject" he smirks

"Huh no kidding it's mine too! Well I'm glad we will enjoy it together. You know if you don't just like it cause I'm there " I kinda flirt with him.

"No I really do love history. You being there is just a bonus." he smirks again then winks. "I'll see you later Libby!" he says as he walks away.
——————————
Science was just as boring as ELA if not worse. All I did was think about sitting at lunch with the team. I mean mostly Adam but I do love sitting with the team whether Adams there or not. Well Adam does make it a bit better I guess.

*RINGGGGGG*

"Ahh lunch!!!" I scream. I bolt out of the classroom and to my locker to see a very  bored looking Adam Banks leaning on the locker.

"Well didn't expect to see you here" he jokes and laughs. Ugh his laugh is so cute.
"C'mon we got people waiting for us" I roll my eyes at him. We start walking then his hand "accidentally" hits mine and of course it gives me butterflies and makes me blush. I don't know if he noticed. When we get to the dining room I run to Charlie and hug him from behind which almost makes him choke. I laugh and sit in the empty seat next to him and apologize to him. I give him puppy eyes. Which makes him laugh and Adam sits down next to me and I look at Connie and she wiggles her eyebrows at me and I give her a glare which makes her laugh.

I see that Adam gets up and asked everyone if they want anything because he noticed that I was thirsty. Nobody else wanted something but he bent down to me and said "You gotta drink something or your gonna get a headache or get sick." he is so worried about me. I replied with
"Well I wanted to get a drink or something but-" I started to say

"Then I'll get you a soda or something." he cuts in

"Adam I don't have any money here though" I say because I don't want him to pay for me.

"So?" He questioned me

"So. I can't pay for my soda. Or pay you back." I explained.

"Who said anything about you paying?" He started to walk away then turned and winked at me and again I started to blush

Charlie told me had to go meet up with his girlfriend and the others wanted to get to class early so it was just me and Adam left at our table. I think they set that up.

He came back and handed me the soda and I am polite so I thanked him. and he said to me "My pleasure princess"
Okay everything I said before about the butterflies and blushing. NOTHING compared to how this made me feel. But we just met, why is he calling me princess? Maybe he's polite? 

We spent the rest of lunch talking about hockey and stuff. We started to walk to our class and when we got there we chose our seats right next to each other close to the back so we can still talk but hear pretty well. We spent the whole history. Passing notes to each other and once or twice he "accidentally" nudged my legs under the table.
—————————
In math I tell Julie and Connie about what happened during history. And they would squeal and giggle and I have to admit so mwhat I from time to time. "He gives me butterflies. Like, major butterflies." I say in awe.I'm not the girl that gushed over guys 24/7. I mean I've never even liked anyone before then I met adam. Nothing else mattered with him"UGG you two would be so cute together!!!!" Connie squeals.

I spent the rest of the day, day dreaming or thinking about Adam and our "lunch date" and was so excited to see him again after school at practice.