Chapter 9: Dont need a sweater, right?

Adams POV:
I got what I'm going to wear and it's casual so I'm not looking effortless but not trying to hard. It's 6:30 and we are meeting at Mickey's 7 okay you got time. Deodorant, check. Cologne, check. Two hoodies so I can give her one, check.

Olivias POV:
Okay I don't need a jacket Ill be fine without one this is cute okay so if Im cold I think Adam would bring me a coat he's like that

Adams POV:
*at Mickey's*
Where is she? Oh man did she bail? oh man *ding *ding*

Both POVS:
"Adam?"
"Hey Lib. *Adam turns around* Y-You look amazing!"He smiles and hugs her
"Thanks. You look great too" She says pulling away from the hug.
"Sit Sit. Sit. I already ordered" he taps a seat next to him.
*the waitress comes with one milkshake and two straws.*
"Very smooth Banksie. Very smooth" She says
*he winks*

——————

Olivias POV:
After finishing the milkshake we go for a walk back to my house. He saw me shaking just a bit and gave me his sweater.

"Now don't freeze on me!" Adam says putting the sweater on me.
"Oh thanks. So tell me about your hockey career. you know later on in life your goals" I say looking at him.
"Well I-" Adam starts talking and I grabs his hand, hug his arms "What? I'm still cold" I say and he smiles at me and puts his arm around my shoulder. Then I nod for him to continue.
"Well I mean every kids dream is to play in the NHL and I guess so was mine." Adam starts
"well there's gotta be more to that banksie! what about before the NHL? Like playing college hockey or something like that? Did you ever realize that you can't go from midget to NHL in one night Banksie. it takes time." I say to him.

"Yeah I know. I guess I never thought about that stuff it's always just been NHL you know?" He says looking at me
"Yeah I do. Well this is me here thanks for walking me home Banksie I'll see you tomorrow."
"Good Night Libby Conway" he whispered to my as I hug his waist.

I had to be really quiet for Charlie he was asleep and would kill me if he knew if I went out with someone especially his best friend. We have practice tomorrow morning and then school so we have to get a good rest tonight.