Chapter 14: Pink room and Blue flowers

I woke up in a unfamiliar room filled with blue flowers and pink walls. I looked down and my clothes were gone I was in a blue gown that barely buttoned up in the back.

My hand was still being held by a tall figure sitting in a chair that looked uncomfortable AF. I rubbed my eyes with my free hand and realized that it was Adam. I checked my phone and it was around 10:35am on a Friday. "Adam?" I shook him awake he was groggy too. "Adam? Hunny?"he wakes up and stands up. "Hey how you feeling?" he asked in a raspy voice "I feeling better now. What are you doing here? Your missing class! Why are you here?" "I was worried about you and I figured it out with my teachers so I can stay with you and you know. Make sure you're okay" he blushed and smiled "Okay I guess." I scooch over because I know he didn't sleep being worried about me and the uncomfortable chair. "Come sit. I know that chair had to be uncomfortable, Adam." I said to him. he hops on the bed and lays on my chest and I play with his hair. "Hey Adam?" I say. "hmm?" he replied "I love you. You know that?" I felt him smile. he pulled me closer and said "Yeah I know. I love you too did you know that?" I laugh "Yeah I did"

Adam and I fell asleep and he was on top of me holding my hand and laing on my chest and I woke up to a knock on the door "Come in" I whisper yelled. "Hey Liv! how ya-" I pute emy finger to my mouth because I don't want anyone to wake him up from the lousy sleep on the chair. "Ah I see." connie makes sure everyone is quiet for us I thank her.

"Hey how ya doin?" Julie say grabbing my free hand. "I'm doing great Jules" I say putting my head on Adams head and I smile. The whole team was here after school which means we slept for over 6 hours. "Adam (Shakes him.) Adam bubs wake up." "Noooo I wanna stay here with you. You're a good pillow." he whines. "Adam we have some company. And I never said you had to leave." he shoots up and said. "Hey guys what's up?" Dean snickers then says "Nothin much sleeping beauty. (turns to me) Hey how you feeling?" I crack a smile. "I'm doing good"

Later me and Adam watched a movie on the laptop my mom brought for me and he was determined to stay here all night with me. Adam fell asleep on me and I played with his hair and rubbed his back as I fell asleep.
—————
The next morning I woke up to see Adam still laying on my chest asleep and I thought it was cute how he stayed with me yesterday and wants to till I leave the hospital.

"Morning bubs."I say as he slowly gets up. "Morning" he sets his chin up and smiled with his eyes closed getting used to the harsh sunlight from the window. I played with his hair as I said. "How'd you sleep handsome?" he smiles again and says "I slept great. You know we should sleep like this more often your very comfortable. More comfortable than that chair." He says point to the chair. I laugh and so does he.

Later when lunch came we shared lunch like we were on a date. After we finished lunch we started talking. "So do think I'll be able to play in playoffs?" I ask him taking a bite of the mashed potatoes. "I don't know depends on what the doctor says today but I have high ho-" he tried to say before the doctor came in and he said. "Oh sorry Olivia I didn't know you had company, hello son (Adam nods) So Olivia I spoke to your parents and they wanted me to tell you this instead of them.* sigh * You don't have a concussion-" he started "Great so then when my ribs heal up I can get back to playing" I say excited to Adam and the doctor "No Olivia you won't be able to play at all" "What?" my tone sadness.