On the road

(Y/N) POV

"We are going with you, dude," David says as I try to convince them to stay here. This is my job, I shouldn't get them involved too.

"Neo's our friend too, you know," Indigo says.

"Fine," I mutter as they cheer.

"Let's leave right away," David says as he grabs some of his stuff

"So where is this place?" Indigo asks me as we enter our dorm.

"It's about a months walk away," I say as her face pales.

"You weren't joking when you said that it was a far away," she says chuckling a little.

"I wasn't lying," I mutter as David comments

"Not everyone can read minds,"

"Although, I do read expressions," Indigo says flashing me a smile before she packs up some of her things too.

It broke my heart to see Neo's side of the room...all of her plushies are waiting for her to return.

I frown as I packed up some of my stuff.

Once I was done, we left instantly.

Indigo and David were as determined to get this person for Neo as I was.

At first, I wasn't all that enthused that they were tagging along...but I soon became glad they did.

A couple of days into our journey, we went face to face with some Grimm

"Grimm," David says as we stop in our tracks.

I faintly saw a deathly mist radiating off of a pure black creature with bones surrounding its body.

"Looks like a Beowolf, there's bound to be more around," Indigo whispers...it didn't matter.

The Grimm raised its head and looked at us.

"We are Fighting it regardless," I say as the pair nod.

"Keep an eye out for more," David says before they sprint toward the unprepared creature.

It didn't even last a second before it was vaporizing.

"To the left!" I call out as I spot one leaping out from the trees

David whipped his axe into the Grimms skull as another appeared behind it.

Indigo hauled her heavy mace in the air and whacked the Grimm a good one.

"To the right!" I call as 5 appear.

Instant of watching, I joined Indigo and David to combat the Grimm.

"You take the one on the left, me and Indigo will take the others," David roars as he charges the Grimm.

I've never felt like the leader of our team. Usually, like in situations like this. Indigo or David take charge and bark out orders...

But back on task. I followed David's lead and lunged at the Beowolf as it jumped toward me.

I performed a quick dodge and stabbed the Grimm in the belly as it missed me.

It bounced back and tried to attack again, but this time he charged me instantly of jumping.

I smashed its skull with the side of my sword and then as it was stunned, I drove the sharp part of the blade down into its neck and it finally dies.

David and Indigo killed the rest of them with little resistance.

"Ok, let's keep moving before more come," I say as they nod.

We encountered more Grimm along the way, but it wasn't much of an issue for us.

The biggest issue was our mental state.

"I hope she's still ok," Indigo says referring to Neo.

"I'm sure she is, the hospital staff know what they are doing," David reassures her.

"Yea, but what if the people who kidnapped (Y/N), go after her. She's an easy target right now," she says as I nod

"I agree, but we have to trust that she is still ok," I say trying to reassure her...but it was more as if to reassure myself that Neo was still ok.

What if they accidentally pull the plug on her life support...what if....stop thinking about it

"How long has it been since we left?" Indigo asks

"About 10days," David says as we encounter another town.

"Let's sleep here tonight," I mutter as my group agrees.

We walked into an old village called Jacobs...weird name for a town.

"Hello, I'd like to pay for a couple of rooms for the night," I tell the Innkeeper as I wander into a dusty old wooden building with a large sign telling me it's an Inn.

"Yea, it'll cost you 3000 lien," the keeper says...that's a little high for a place like this

He's just a kid, easy money, little does he know the normal price is 1500

"Wow, that's pretty high," I say as he looks at me

"Well, that's the normal price," he says...

"I'm afraid I only got 1600 lien, maybe you can give us half off? If not, we can't afford it," I say innocently

"Ok, just because your kids," he says

I don't want to lose business now, do I? Plus I can probably charge them extra for room service when they use it, then when they can't pay it...ill sue them for even more money!

"Would you like room service?" He asks

"How much is it? I might have a little extra," I mutter

"Price is 50 lien," he says smiling

50 lien for a base price! I can charge them extra when they leave the whole room a total mess

"No thank you then, we will handling the basic cleaning of our room," I say as his face fills with surprise. he did well to hide it after the first second

"I see then, here are the keys," he says with his smile returning

Great, now when the room is a mess, I can charge them even more!

"Come on guys," I signal to Indigo and David

"What was that all about, you were having a serious stare down," David jokes

"That dude was trying to rip us off," I say as Indigo chuckles.

"I thought as much," she says

"Anyway, keep the rooms clean please," I say with a grin

"Or he might sue us,"