Escape

(Y/N) POV

My head is throbbing...this is by far the worst headache I've ever had.

I struggle to open my eyes...whenever I muster the strength to open them, I black out again.

I think I've been sleeping for at least 2 days in and out. Sometimes when I awoke, I felt a needle inject something in my arm...whenever that happened I fell asleep again instantly.

"Let's hurry this up," I hear Ozpin as my eyes slowly open.

I squinted hard due to the sudden light...but eventually, I could make out Ozpin standing in front of me.

"We can't rush this...I'd rather not kill the person again," A woman's voice says behind me.

"What's going on?" I ask through dry lips.

"Mr. (L/N), you're awake!" Ozpin says a little excited.

"Where am I?" I ask him as he has his usual expression on his face...neutral.

"That information is irrelevant to you," he says plainly.

"I doubt you'll live past the hour,"

Neo POV 10 hours earlier

I snuggled with the plushies as I slept.

I was pretty tired, but I just couldn't get my brain to shut off.

I knew the reason too...it was because (Y/N) wasn't back yet. It was already 3 in the morning...I had expected him to be back by at least midnight...he is 3 hours overdue.

I tried to sleep until 7 am...but I couldn't so I sat up in my bed and turned the TV on.

"There's nothing good to watch," I mutter...Yes...I actually muttered that.

I can't believe I have my voice back...I can actually talk with (Y/N) without him knowing exactly what was on my mind.

I've caught him poking around in my head a couple of times since I got my voice back.

After years of him poking around in it...I just know when he is reading it.

I'll admit, I was a little overwhelmed when I woke up.

Not only did I have my voice back, but my Mom also returned to me, me and (Y/N) started dating...at least I think we did. Plus I also had to do Physical rehab.

I've been busy ever since I woke up.

"Neo!" My mom says as she enters the room.

At first, she looked surprised. She did a good job of hiding it...but I could see it.

"Where's (Y/N)?" She asks

"He went to do something with Ozpin yesterday night," I tell her as she nods

"At night? Weird," she mutters before sitting down in the hospital chair.

"I thought It was weird too," I begin as the door slams open

And Indigo rushes in out of breath

Indigo POV a couple of hours earlier

My eyes widen in fear as I see Ozpin dragging (Y/N) into a chair.

"Found him," Ozpin says with a smirk.

"Move the useless girl to another room...you can probably go upstairs with her," he says to Katherine.

She looked at me with guilty eyes and nodded.

"Ok," She mutters before untying the ropes that bound me to the chair.

I looked at (Y/N)...he had a cartoon-styled lump on the top of his head.

"I knocked him out cold with only my cane," Ozpin says a little proud

"This isn't something you should be proud of," I yell as he shrugs me off

Despite my hands being untied to the chair...they still had another rope that tied them together.

Katherine started to move me up the stairs when I made my move.

I had been storing my Semblance for quite some time...it's time to unleash it.

My semblance is much more than just strength....I guess it is just strength but it gets stronger over time.

The more I use it, the weaker it gets, but when I don't use it, it gets stronger.

It's kinda like a storage of strength...the less you use, the more you have for a later date.

We reached the top of the stairs...

I think I'm looking at the front door right now.

I used a quick burst to rip my hands and feet apart...the rope snapped and I turned to punch Katherine...the punch hit her good, it sent her tumbling down the stairs.

I went for the door and made my escape.

This is an apartment. When I opened the door, I found out that I was still inside a building...I was in a corridor that led to a bunch of different rooms. I followed the carpet out and made a dash once I saw the outside world.

I broke through the front lobby doors and just started running.

I didn't know what way I was going, but I knew I had to put some distance between myself and them.

I know, I should grab (Y/N)...but it would result in me getting captured again.

I thought about contacting authorities...but Ozpin probably has them under his finger.

I looked around to see where I was...I was 100% sure I was still in Vale.

My mind rushed to Neo...maybe she can help.

I don't have a scroll on me, they took it. So if she contacts her friends then we can storm the place...that's our best bet.

It took me almost all night to find out where I am, plus another couple of hours as I walked to the hospital. It was morning by the time I got to the hospital.

I rushed to Neo's room. Once I reached it, I charged through the door and saw Neo and her mother.

"It's (Y/N)...he needs help!" I say as Neo's eyes go wide

Edited by
NightTheDivineRose