Unlocking it

Indigo POV

It's been almost a week since Ozpin died.

The school of course had a meeting where we were introduced to Kelly, and we also learned how things wouldn't be any different.

So yeah...that's that.

Neo and (Y/N) are trying to unlock his possible new ability.

Oh, also Velvet was cleared to leave the infirmary...David is literally standing guard around her 24/7.

As for me...I'm doing nothing,

Everyone is off doing their own thing so I'm usually left all alone.

I shiver at the thought of being alone....again.

At the moment I was walking around Vale doing some investigating.

I need to know the reason why Ozpin wanted (Y/N)s semblance, I highly doubt it was just for more power...Ozpin doesn't come across like that.

He must have had a reason...I mean he is the headmaster of Beacon... He already was one of the most powerful people in the world.

"What was he after," I say looking for clues

"Um...Ma'am?" Someone eyes behind me.

I spin around and have to look down a little to see a boy.

"Yes?" I ask him as he suddenly blushes when he sees my face

"I was wondering if you could point me in the direction of Beacon?" He asks. I take a second to look at him.

The first thing that comes across my mind when I look at him...is farm boy.

His Hazel eyes studied me as his black hair ruffled underneath the wind.

"Yeah, I'm a student there and I'll be returning soon anyways, so I'll just take you there," I say as he nods

"Ok...thank you," he adds as I start walking to the Bullhead

"By the way...what's your name? My name is Indigo," I tell him as he nods...almost as if he knew already.

"My name is,"

(Y/N) POV

"Did it work!" I ask Neo as she shakes her head.

"Grr," I mutter as she smiles

"We will get it eventually," she says thinking

"Inside of thinking about the dream...why don't you think of something you're really passionate about?" Neo asks as I nod

"That's a good idea," I say, returning her bright smile.

...I'm a lucky guy.

We are having a picnic, in the middle of a grassy plain...and I have the cutest girl right in front of me.

I lock onto her eyes.

Neo...I love you so goddamn much

Instantly Neo started blushing as I looked at her confused...I didn't say it out loud right?

And then it clicked...I did it!

"I did it!" I yell as I hug her.

After 4 days of hard practicing, I finally did it!

Neo melted into my arms as we embraced. Her soft curves underneath her clothes drove me to the moon and back...I'm going crazy over this girl.

"I love you too," Neo whispers into my ear as my heart thumps against my chest.

"You drive me crazy...now it's time for revenge," I say as we separate...Neo had a surprised face that turned into desperate laughter as I attacked her ticklish spots.

"Stop, (Y/N), Stop! Hahahaha," Neo barely manages to say before breaking down in laughter again.

Her head started to go purple so I stopped to let her catch her breath.

"I hate it when you do that," she pouts as I grin

"Your laughter says differently," I point out.

"You only transmitted your thoughts once...so you should do it another time," she demands.

Hmm...what should I say this time

Your the best thing that happened to me

Neo looked a little shocked. And then smiled

"You too...your also the best thing to have happened to me," she says I smile

We finished our picnic when the last bullhead of the day arrived...that'll be Indigo

Indigo POV

"My name is Oscar," the boy says I nod

"Oscar eh?" I ask as he nods

"Anyway, Beacon is only a short Bullhead ride away," I say as he nods

"The next Bullhead should be here in 15 minutes," I tell him

"Ok," he says as he sits down. I joined him on the seat.

As we waited, I noticed he was a little uncomfortable with me sitting next to him.

I was used to this though. Girls hate me for my looks...and boys stay away because they think they aren't good enough.

I sigh as I realize this guy is no better.

Edited by
NightTheDivineRose