Truth

(Y/N) POV

Our friends just left the hospital. Interacting with them and catching up with their life's really took it out of Neo.

"Come on, let's get you to bed," I say as she rubs her eyes.

"Carry me," She says holding her arms out

"What?" I ask her as she giggling

"Can you carry me please...I'm too tired," she says as I smile a little.

"Ok, fine," I say, making it sound like an inconvenience.

In reality I've been carrying Neo around a lot.

She refuses to use a wheelchair, it doesn't affect me much though...she's light as a feather.

I picked her up princess style and she snuggled up into my chest

So warm

I can't help but feel warm inside after giving her mind a glance.

I haven't used my semblance a lot on her lately...there's no use nowadays.

Kelly wasn't here, it was dark out so she decided she would take our friends to the bullheads to make sure they got there safely.

We reached her room and I set her into her bed gently.

"We are alone in here right?" She asks.

"Yeah, I think so," I say looking at the door. I look back at her when I saw on one in the room

I was met with a kiss when I looked at her again...that sneaky girl.

I didn't pull away... It felt nice. My heart flipped as she opened her eyes and pulled away.

"Is that all?" I ask as she smirks and pulls me in again.

We separated after a couple more with blushes on our faces.

"So I'll ask...does this mean we are going out?" I ask her. I think we both knew the answer, but we haven't flat out said it yet.

"I wouldn't mind," Neo says, smiling ear to ear.

Her smile...it's so pure...so innocent.

Her small smooth face makes my heart start beating rapidly every time I look at her...I love this girl

I love this girl a lot.

"Sorry to interrupt, but may I come in?" A familiar voice at the door says as I break my glaze from Neo and look toward the direction of the voice.

Ozpin stood in the doorway resting on his cane.

"Ozpin, nice to see you," I say as a smile comes to my lips.

Although Katherine wasn't the one who woke Neo up...I have no doubt that she gave Neo her voice back.

For that alone, I'll be eternally grateful for Ozpin.

I didn't waste any time.

I stood up and did a little bow in front of him

"Thank you, Ozpin...i'm sorry I haven't been able to thank you before now," I say as he laughs

"That's fine...I hear Neo has gotten her voice back," he says looking at Neo.

"Yes, I have," she says, answering him herself.

"That's wonderful," he says looking at me.

"If you don't mind, can I take (Y/N) for a couple hours?" He asks the both of us.