Who is Salem

(Y/N) POV

"What do you mean she's in our nightmares?" I ask Kelly as she invites us into her office to sit down.

Kelly looked at Mom as she looked like she wanted to introduce herself...but she stayed on topic.

"Salem in simple terms...is the queen of the Grimm," she says as the office goes silent.

"What?" Indigo asks confused

"She...basically controls the Grimm," Kelly restates.

"So...Salem is the one who ends the world," I ask as the office is silent again.

"If we beat her...we safe the world," Indigo concludes as Kelly shakes her head.

"Salem...can't be beaten," Kelly says

"Of course she can, everyone has a downfall," Indigo says as Kelly once again shakes her head.

"I was sent on a mission to study Salem by Ozpin...I know he isn't your favourite person...but I trust he didn't lie," she says

"He said, that Salem can't be defeated...she's immortal, he told me that it's hopeless to beat her...but he had a plan...he never told me...because it obviously required killing one of his students," Kelly points out referring to me.

"What was Ozpin's plan?" Indigo asks herself as she paces around the office.

"Why would he need (Y/N)s Mind reading semblance to fight against Salem," Indigo mutters.

"(Y/N)...give us a list of what you can do," she says

"Read Minds, Copy techniques, transfer memories," I say as she shakes her head.

"Anything else? Like something you can do but don't realize your doing...or maybe something you didn't think was worth mentioning?" She asks as I start to think.

Those are the three things I know I can do.

"Well, I don't really talk about it much.., but when I read minds I feel emotions from the person," I say as Indigo nods.

"That doesn't really help us out much," she mutters

"We shouldn't stress about it much...my brother said we had to find him, it's clear he said that for a reason," I say as she nods

"Yes, of course," she says remembering.

"Kelly...any ideas?" I ask her as she hesitates.

"Yeah...I do, Salem has many people working for her," Kelly begins

"I've tracked down MANY of them over the years," she continues.

"And one man, I noticed kept returning to a house, Hazel I think his name was...no one else returned to houses normally, so I kept a close eye on him," she says

"So you're saying, that (Y/N)s brother is in that house?" Neo asks as Kelly nods

"We better hope...because if he isn't then he is in the heart of it all...and would stand no chance," she explains.

"I see," I mutter

"Where is it?" Indigo asks.

"Somewhere in Mistral," she answers as we all nod

"Ok," I mutter as I crack my neck.

"Back to the bullhead," I mutter as everyone looks at me.

"We've been flying non-stop for the last couple of days," Neo says.

Don't listen...time is getting short

My face twists in pain as the message slams into my brain.

"Ouch," I say clutching my head.

I felt like I was gonna fall but Neo caught me and helped me stabilize

"We don't have the time to wait," I say

"I got another message telling us that time is getting short," I say as everyone nods.

"Back to flying, I guess," Indigo mutters.

"I'll be coming with you this time. It will be easiest if I show you the way to the house," Kelly says with a smile.

"Me too," Velvet says as she cuddles with David.

"Good...plus it seems like if we run into trouble we would need some extra help anyway," I say.

"Ok, everyone let's grab our supplies and get on the move," I continue.

30 minutes later we were on a bullhead heading to Mistral.

Kelly POV

I felt nervous...really nervous.

If Salem doesn't know our intentions right now, she will know when we grab (Y/N)s brother...she'll know someone is out for her.

I look at Neo as she chats to (Y/N)...my heart aches a little knowing that fighting Salem will not be easy.

I look at everyone in the bullhead...someone could die before the end of this.

"Hey," a voice beside me says.

I turn and I see the new woman from earlier. (Y/N)s mother I'm pretty sure

"Nice to meet you, I'm Kelly," I introduce myself

"Jamie," she greets. As she looks at (Y/N) and Neo.

"Is she your daughter?" She asks as I nod

"You look the same," she jokes.

"You and (Y/N) do too," I point out as she nods

"They look cute together right?" I ask her as she nods.

"Yeah...who knows what they went through with each other," she says

"I just hope everyone is safe by the end," I begin as she looks at me confused

"Salem is...incredibly dangerous," I tell her.

"Yeah...I figured," Jamie mutters.

"Hopefully...everyone gets a happy ending,"