Chapter 15

The next day everything was worse again. She could tell that he was trying really hard but he couldn't get himself to eat. Once again, she started feeding him but he had to throw up after basically every bite. She was holding the bucket in which he was throwing up and as much as it hurt her, she had to force him to eat. "Please stop, Vic...please...it hurts so fucking much. Everything just hurts.", he begged under tears, clutching his stomach in pain. "I know...I know, Angel and I am terribly sorry about this but you have to eat. You've lost so much weight already and I can't let you lose more.", she apologized but moved another spoonful of cereal to his mouth. He opened up and swallowed but almost immediately it came back up again. She knew that Lucinda wanted to make comments but luckily her own mother was there to keep her under control. "You're doing so fucking great, love. I know how hard this is...I really do but you are managing just fine.", she praised him and put the bowl away, realizing there was no use in forcing him to eat the rest of it...she had already tortured him enough. She put the bucket away, gently grabbing his hands in order to comfort him. "I'm not doing great...I know I am not. It just hurts...a-and I...I want the pain to stop...I just want it to stop...I can't...I can't deal with it...and I...I'm always disappointing you...I'm sorry...I am so sorry.", he seemed to be panicking again, so she pulled him into her arms, soothingly caressing his back. Her voice was a gentle whisper: "You are not disappointing me, baby. Not at all. You are terribly hurt...what happened yesterday is something that isn't easy to deal with and I knew just as much as you did that it would throw us back a bit but that is nothing to be ashamed of. I can see that you're trying and that is already worth a lot. I don't know if I can but I will do everything possible to make the pain go away, I promise. But for now, I just want you to know that you are doing way better than most people in a situation like this would. And I am extremely proud of you." After that, he didn't respond, breaking down in desperate sobs. "It's alright, Angel...cry it out.", she soothed and placed a very light and gentle kiss on his soft hair. He was clutching her shirt in his fists, his body shaking while he was hiding his face in her shoulder. She could basically feel all the anxiety coming from his body...he was so fucking tense. Thomas and Ethan left the room, already knowing that he was easier to calm down when they were alone but of course, Damiano's mother stayed, a disgusted look in her eyes. Victoria wanted to give her a sign to keep her mouth shut to not make it worse but of course, she wasn't fast enough. She grabbed Damiano's arm, making him hiss in pain from the fresh wounds being touched. Victoria held onto him as tightly as possible, not willing to let her yank him out of her embrace. "You are pathetic, Damiano...grow the fuck up and stop acting out...you are a grown man, you should not cry. I mean, look at you. This is not something to be proud of. I think we should invite Carla to talk this over...maybe she can knock some sense into you. But then again, I wouldn't be surprised if she never wanted to speak to you again after the shit you are pulling at the moment. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if nobody ever wanted to have anything to do with you again. Do you have any idea how disrespectful this is towards women who are actually struggling with rape and abuse? No, of course not. I mean, even I am ashamed to have you as my son, I-", she was spitting every single word at him with a harshness Victoria had never heard before. But as soon as Vic had awoken from her temporary shock, she interrupted her, desperately yelling the words while tightening her grip around Damiano's shaking body, tears of agony streaming down her own face: "Shut up! Shut the fuck up! If you don't want to help, get the fuck out of here! Pack your fucking bags and leave! I am fucking exhausted Lucinda...I am exhausted and I want you to finally shut your fucking mouth and go! I am doing everything...EVERYTHING for your son and I am not complaining but he's still your son and he needs his mother to be there for him! But if you aren't capable of doing so, at least get out of his life!" Lucinda was everything but happy about her words: "What did you say to me, you fucking bitch?! You will go down with him, I'm telling you. One day, when you find him dead because he actually managed to kill himself, you will think back to my words and you will realize that I was right. He's just a pathetic attention seeker and eventually he is going to end his life for the fucking attention he always needs to feel valued. You're an embarrassment, Damiano! Do, you hear me? You are not my son anymore!"

That was too much. Victoria jumped up, hitting Lucinda with her closed fists while crying out in agony: "HOW CAN YOU SAY THIS?! YOU ARE NOT A MOTHER! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE HIS MOTHER! A FUCKING MOTHER IS SUPPOSED TO FUCKING CARE ABOUT HER CHILDREN! ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE GOING THROUGH A TIME LIKE THIS, ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE SUICIDAL...ESPECIALLY IF THEY NEED HER! NOW GRAB YOUR FUCKING BELONGINGS AND LEAVE! I DON'T EVER WANT TO SEE YOU ON THIS PROPERTY AGAIN! WE DON'T NEED YOU, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?! HE DOESN'T FUCKING NEED YOU! HE WILL GET BETTER...WITH MY HELP, NO, WITH EVERYBODY'S HELP! YOU WILL SEE AND THEN YOU WILL REGRET ACTING THAT WAY! HE IS THE BEST SON YOU COULD EVER ASK FOR AND YOU JUST FUCKED EVERYTHING UP! HE IS LITERALLY THE MOST PRECIOUS GUY ON THIS PLANET...AND I LOVE HIM...I FUCKING LOVE HIM AND I WOULD RATHER DIE MYSELF THAN HAVE HIM DEAL WITH YOU FOR ANOTHER MINUTE LONGER! DO YOU HEAR ME? I WOULD FUCKING DIE FOR HIM!", she was yelling all of this until Lucinda's car was out of their driveway. Then she broke down in sobs, screaming into her own hands to release some emotions. She was breaking down completely but luckily a pair of familiar arms was wrapped around her body to comfort her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey ;)

As already said in my last info, starting from friday I will be able to upload more regularly again. I am terribly sorry about the long waiting periods but my summer job is taking a lot of time away from me.

So, what did you think about that outburst? Is it good that Victoria stood up to her and threw her out? Is it normal that Damiano didn't stand up to her? Who is the person going to comfort Vic? Let me know in the comments :)

Thanks for reading.

- Thalia