𝗝𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗢𝗩: (𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲𝗱)

"Hea" Nemo handed me a crispy chicken and some fries "Thank you" I mumbled grabbin one of his fries and eatin it. We had just skipped the rest of our classes because we only had two left.

I planned on skipping P.E anyways so oh well.

Nehemiah smacked his lips "Always eating my stuff." He mumbled, scratching his chin and biting into his burger.

After we got out of the school I hadda calm him down and go get sumn ta eat cause he wanted ta wait for Darius to come out the school and whoop his ass.

"You okay now?" I asked and he looked at me outta the side of his eyes and scrunched his face up "hn imma still beat his ass" He shrugged and I mugged him.

"Noooo cause then you gone get suspended an imma be there by myself" I frowned and he mugged me, I continued to eat my fries while music was playin softly inna background.

"So what went on wit you and dat nigga?" He asked and I sighed.

"Darius and me dated ah while back" I frowned "He was sweet and nice to me, and me being me I fell for him. I was always insecure and he made me feel....pretty" I shrugged.

"So I thought, maybe, just maybe he would accept me for who I was" I inhaled "He did, Or I thought he did. When we first started....yk having sex he always wanted to record and I told him no" I shook my head and Nehemiah held my hand.

"He respected that and didn't record, one night I got drunk and when I'm drunk I'm all over the place not in control so when I asked him I'd we could....He said yes but he recorded and I was drunk out of my mind that I didn't even notice." I sniffed.

"After that he was different, his temper was short and...I thought he was going to hit me one time. He started coming back late and never showed up to our dates...eventually he stopped hanging with me and I caught him kissin a girl...on a school locker" I smiled bitterly.

"When I confronted him he told me that I was crazy and we never were together" I scoffed rolling my eyes and Nehemiah scrunched his eyebrows up "He told me that it was a one time thing" I huffed.

"I let it go after that...we were together for 8 months and he completely ruined me" I nodded "After that happened I went back to school and this nice boy walked over to me and asked for directions to my homeroom teachers class" I continued.

"I told him he could walk with me because we were heading the same place, I guess Darius saw us and thought I was flirting or whatever" I bit the inside of my cheek and paused.

"What he do?" Nemo asked holding my chin and tears came to my eyes "He posted the video of me and him, but you could only see me" I wiped the tear away and Nehemiah sat back and breathed in deeply.

"People in the comments kept talking about my body and when I went to school it got worse and worse and people were calling me names" I cried "it got so bad that I used cutting as a coping mechanism." I frowned and raised my sleeves up.

Nehemiah grabbed my wrist and tilted it to the side before kissing my arm and pulling me into a hug "It's okay lil mama I gotchu" He whispered and I nodded pushing my nose in his shoulder even more before kissin his cheek.

"Alright come on let's eat it ain't good when it's cold" I smiled at him and he nodded. I stared at him for a lil longer and went back to eating my food.

We ate all of our food and Nehemiah went to go throw it away.

"I'll be right back" He walked out the car and left his phone. I picked it up and started taking pictures on it making stupid faces and shit.

His phone started ringing and I seen it was a ft call from
'Karter💙' I remembered that's his brothers name so I answered it.

"Bubby! Come get me now!" He said and then looked at the camera "You not bubby" He frowned and I laughed "No I'm not your brother went to throw our food away" I smiled and he mugged me.

"Why didn't he get me nun"

"When we come get you I'll tell him to get you some okay?"

"Okay!" He cheered.

Nehemiah got back in the car "Here yo brother" I passed the phone "Bubby! Come get me now!" He repeated the same thing I said and Nehemiah laughed.

"Aight bro go get yo shoes on imma call momma" He said and Karter nodded his head and hung up the phone.

Nehemiah started up the car and connected to the Bluetooth calling his momma. I noticed her name changed at first it was 'Mama❤️'
Now it's 'Mom' it made me angry to know that this what it had to come down too.

That Nehemiah's momma would choose a man over her child.

"Hello" She answered the phone "let Karter spend da night wit me" He said rolling his eyes "Why didn't you let me know ahead of time I would've packed his clothes earlier" His mom huffed and it was shuffling.

"Karter ain't call me till just now" he said lookin at me and back at the road, I texted Thryi and told her where I was.

"Yeah you can take him" She sighed and then hung up.

We drove some more and then stopped at a house that looked real nice.

"You can come in wit me, my dad ain't hea" He yawned and I nodded my head getting out the car and walking behind him. I grabbed his hand and he guided me inside of the house.

"Karter!" he yelled and looked to the side. His mom was staring at him for a lil before she stood up "Here's his bag" She gave it to him and looked at me.

"Hi I'm Joanne, Nehemiah's mother it's nice to meet you" She smiled and I frowned "Hi" I smiled a lil bit before turning back around.

"Bubbyyyyy!!" Karter ran and hopped into Nehemiah's arms, he had to let go of my hand in order to do that.

"Hey lil man" Nemo smiled "Can you hold this?" He asked and I nodded grabbing Karters spennanight bag.

"Well I'll see you later Karter" She smiled and gave him a kiss "I love you mommy" Karter smiled "Love you too" She said and looked at Nehemiah.

"I love you be safe" She smiled but you could see she wanted to break down, Nehemiah's face crumbled and he nodded walking out the door and so did I.

"Call him when you want him back" Nehemiah mumbled and walked out the door, I followed and closed the door behind us.

Nehemiah put Karter in the back and put a seatbelt on and opened my door, I hopped in and he closed it. I put Karters bag in the back next to him and seen he was almost already asleep.

"Nehemiah" I called and he lifted his head from off of the steering wheel "You okay?" I asked and he looked at me before shaking his head.

"Why couldn't she say dat shit when I was there the last time? She scared of dat nigga or sumn" He rambled and touched his cheek "Whatever it is, it doesn't matter she chose what side she's on" I shrugged and he blew out ah breath.

"Yeah she chose the wrong side"

Heyyyyy!!

I always seem to update exactly four days apart😭

Anyways

Vote and Comment🤍