Champagne Kisses // A.B. [BLURB - SMUT]

a/n: smut.

---------

"That was the prettiest sound I've ever heard. Do it again," Anthony commands, fingers tightening enough to leave marks as he grinds against you.

The high keening moan leaves your lips against your will as Anthony ruts against you. He knew exactly where to touch, where to kiss. He wasn't known as a rogue for nothing, it was clear in the way that he held you he had tumbled around a few beds in his time.

Your legs wrap around his waist, tilting your hips up to meet every thrust of Anthony's with one of your own.

"Louder," Anthony commands, his voice somewhat muffled as he laves your chest with kiss after kiss.

Blindly, you follow his demand, losing yourself in the way he feels against you. Falling hopelessly for the man you had promised your forever too only mere hours ago.

The sounds in the room grow louder; the groans, the moans, the slapping of skin on skin. A cacophony of filth surrounds you, and if it was anyone else, you would have minded, but when your eyes flutter open to meet the string gaze of Anthony's you find yourself smiling and reaching for the man.

Anthony meets you halfway, lips dominating yours in a hot kiss. He still tastes of the champagne shared over your wedding lunch; he feels exquisite against you.

As the pleasure grows between you, as it all becomes too much and you feel certain your skin is about to burst into flames, only then does Anthony increase his pace further, drawing you both over the precipice at the same time.