1. Wake Up (part 1.)

The Orpheum Theatre. Who would've thought we would be performing here? I'm currently standing off in the wings of the stage with my mic, waiting for the boys to start their debut song, Now or Never(bold and italics will be Emerson singing (with and/or without others !)

Take off, last stop. Count down till we blast open the top.

I close my eyes as Luke's voice fills my ears. 

Face first, full charge, electric hammer to the heart.

There's my cue. I run on the stage and stand next to Luke as we start to sing together with huge smiles on our faces.

Clocks move faster cause its all we're after now. Oooh.

He looks over to Reggie and signals for him to share the mic. I step back and go rock out with Bobby while the two sing together.

Won't stop climbing cause, this is our time, yeah. When all the days felt black and white, those were the best shades of my life!

I look over to my brother, Alex, on the drums. Man, is he good. Luke then pushed Reggie away softly and he travels over to his own mic. I then slowly start my way over to Reg.

Don't look down, cause we're still rising up right now. 

Me and Reggie hit our backs together as we sing.

And even if we hit the ground, 

I then leave Reggie and walk over to Luke. I pull my mic away from my face as we both share his.

we'll still fly. Keep dreaming like we'll live forever, but live it like it's Now or Never.

I turn away from Luke and towards Alex as I watch him and Reggie sing.

We ain't searchin for tomorrow (tomorrow.) Cause we got all we need today (today!)

I turn back to Luke and we share his mic again while making eye contact.

Livin on a feelin that's been running through our veins!

We both turn away from each other as Reggie comes in.

We're the revolution that's been singin in the rain!

We then all step away from our mics and start singing acapella while clapping.

Don't look down, cause we're still rising up right now!

I lift my arms up the same time that flames come shooting out of the front corners of the stage. Perfect timing. The boys all find their mics again while I bring mine up to my face.