3. Wake Up (part 3.)

I woke up after about 5 minutes, power naps am I right? I woke up because Luke just had to get up and tried to put my head down softly, yet failed. I groan and all the boys look at me.

"Sorry, Em." Luke says. 

"It's..ok." I mutter, sitting up and smoothing my hair down. I stand up slowly and go join the other three by the door. "Why are we over here?"

"Let's go explore Julie's house!" Reggie cheered. I tilt my head.

"Ummm, that might not be the smartest move but.. okay." I agree.

I walk up the courtyard and to the steps that lead up to the house, while the boys poof there. I'd rather walk, I like it so much better. I meet up with them and we walk through the front door, looking around then start walking towards her. Julie sees us and yells, her family looks at her like she's insane. I don't blame them, she just yelled out of the blue.

"That's me... ripping off the Band-Aid. Aah!" She jokes. Me and Luke stifle a laugh. Her whole family laughs at her "joke."

"There's my brave girl!" A lady says, I have no idea who she is. We all make our way over to the table that they are sat at and Luke leans down to talk to her.

"Hey, Julie. I really like what you guys did with the place." He smiles.

"You shouldn't be here." She whispered back, annoyed. The lady next to her gasps.

"Oh, I'm just here to help, mija." Oh, she thinks Julie was talking to her... awkward.

"Oh.. I think that's our cue to leave." Alex reckoned. 

"Yeah, probably." I say, laughing lightly.

"I mean.. you should be at Pilates!" Julie backs herself up and brings the lady into a hug. "Thanks for bringing us food."

"We should've called first." Reggie whispers, pushing us back to the door. Once we're out of the door, we start heading back to the studio, Reggie skipping for who knows why. I giggle at him and join in his antics. We then get to the studio and I go and sit back on the couch.

"Well... that was an experience." I chuckle. The boys walk to their designated instrument and start playing a song. I nod my head to the beat. All of a sudden, the studio doors open and a very mad looking Julie storms in, planting her feet in front of the table. I shoot up out of my seat and walk over to stand next to her. 

"Guys! Guys, stop!" She yells at them. Luke turns to her and starts playing to her. "Enough! Stop! Cut it out!" He does a sick guitar riff as they all finish playing. "The whole neighborhood could hear you. I though I told you to leave."

"Wait.. people can hear them play?"

"Wait.. people can hear us play?" Luke and I say at the same time. We look at each other and blush slightly. 

"Yes! And so did my dad and my brother!" She scolded while looking at the two of us. 

"Wait, wait, wait. So only you can see us, but everyone can hear us? I mean what kind of ghosts are we?" Alex asks.

"Who cares man? People can hear us play!" Luke cheered, giving us all a fist bump.

"We might be dead, but our music isn't." Reggie said. I hear a noise and turn to see Julie's dad walk in the studio.

"Dad!" 

"Hey. Just making sure you're okay." He greets.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just had to turn off the CD player." She says, motioning to it. Her dad looks round and sees the instruments that are there.