2. Wake Up (part 2.)

Dark. All I see is dark, black I guess.

"Em? Reg? Alex?" I hear Luke call out.

"I'm here!" I yell. My eyes slightly adjust to the darkness.

"Here." Alex mumbles.

"I'm here guys!" Reggie says. My eyes have adjusted to the blackness better and I can see silhouettes of the boys. Someone is sulking on the floor, and two others are standing up wandering around. I make my way to them.

"Guys?" I say. Someone turns around and faces me. I have to squint my eyes but I think it's Luke. It takes a second, but he wraps me in a bone crushing hug. I immediately hug back, and I can tell who it is. I was right. 

"Its okay, we're all together now." I whisper to him. He digs his face deeper into my collarbone and I feel a tear slip out of my eye. 

"Em, where are we?" He asks me. I'm sorry Luke, but how the heck am I supposed to know?

"I don't know." My eyes are now completely adjusted to the dark. Luke slowly pulls away. I can see Alex and Reggie sitting next to each other so I take Luke's hand and walk over the them. I sit next to my brother and Luke is next to Reggie. Alex sniffles and I can tell he's been crying. I pull him closer and he puts his head on my shoulder while we wrap our arms around each other. I just finished crying with Luke and I'm already crying again.

I don't know what this is, but I don't like it. Alex's cries get louder by the minute and I just sit and hold him with my eyes closed. He finally starts to calm down and it's silent, which is weird because with us, it never is.

"Guys?" Reggie broke the silence. I look over Alex and in his way.

"Yeah?" We all respond in various ways.

"I wonder what this place is." He says.

"No idea." I sigh. I place my head back against the wall, kind of hard. "ow."

"You okay?" Alex looks up at me.

"Pain wise? Yes..." as soon as he gets my answer he digs his head back into my shoulder and starts crying again. I feel awful for him, but there's nothing much I can do. I place my hand on his back, rubbing circles, in hopes of somewhat comforting him. Reggie then lays his head on Alex's thigh and get's comfortable. Luke gets up and places his head on my thigh, opposite side of Alex. We're gonna be here for awhile, aren't we. It's silent again, I can only hear my breathing. I close my eyes and sit, waiting it out. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been about an hour, and no noise has been heard besides Alex's soft sniffles. I'm pretty sure he's still crying, but he's calmed down a lot. Luke then suddenly shoots up from his spot, and starts pacing.

"Luke?" I ask. Reggie hasn't cared enough to say anything and Alex hasn't lifted his head.

"Yeah?"

"What's up?"

"I... I'm just going crazy. There's like no sound, and its dark. I just wanna sing again." I look at him..well the best I can.. and blink.

"I get what you mean, but if you want to sing, then sing." He stops walking and takes a seat next to me.

"Ok..." I hear him clear his throat as he prepares. "There ain't nothin in this world, nothin in this world I wouldn't do... to say One More I Love You. Nothin in this world, nothin in this world I wouldn't do... to say One More I Love You.

I stay silent. Woah. That was amazing. I can't tell if that was on the spot or not. He doesn't have his song book, not like he could see it anyway, so I don't know.