5. Bright (part 2.)

"That was rad! How'd you do that?" Reggie asks Luke who somehow now had his acoustic guitar in his hands.

"I-I don't know. I-I-I mean, I-I wished for it, and then it came in my hands!" Luke exclaims.

"I-I-I-I wish I had a puppy!" Reggie starts, nothing. "A-a hamster?" Still nothing.

"Okay.." Alex groans.

"Pizza?" Nothing again. Reggie groans and kicks sand, resembling a toddler when they don't get their way. He then sits down in the sand that he just kicked.

"Hey, I think I know something that'll cheer you up." Luke says. He starts to strum his guitar and I smile softly. Alex goes and stands next to him, starting to pat a tune on himself, like his drums.

"Come on, Reginald!" Alex jokes. I laugh and look down at him. I hold my hands out and he grasps them, letting me pull him up.

A one, two, three, four!

Luke counts. I go and stand next to Alex, waiting to sing. (bold and italics will be Emerson singing (with and/or without others !)

Can you? Can you hear me? (Loud and clear!)

We all hop up on a log and then jump down, starting to skip around.

We gotta get, gotta get ready! (Cause it's been years!)

We all take off and start skipping around the surrounding people, just having fun.

Woah oh oh oh, this band is back! Woah oh oh oh, this band is back. 

Reggie hops from chair to chair, us following him on the ground dancing.

Woohoo woohoo! Woohoo woohoo! Woohoo woohoo!

Can you? Yes we can! Can you hear me? Loud and clear!

Reggie leans back on a chair and pretends to hit drums and I spin around.

We gotta get, wanna get, gotta get ready!

Cause it's been years!  Hey!

Woah oh oh oh, this band is back! Woah oh oh oh, this band is back.

We get to a pair of people talking about the source of our music.

"You won't find the speaker, it's direct spot audio. I heard about it in a TED Talk." The boy says.

"Cool!" The girl chimes in.  

Woohoo woohoo! Woohoo woohoo! Woohoo woohoo!

We all skip away in a group, the boys making noises and me laughing.

~~~~~~~~~

Once we finish singing, we go back to Julie's house. We walk through the front door, and seeing as Julie isn't home, the boys hurry up to her room. 

"This is a bad idea." I say from the doorway. "She's not gonna like this, you guys!"

"Chill, Em. She's not even home." Luke reminded as he stares at a box on one of Julie's shelves. I sigh and go sit at the foot of the bed with Reggie. I hear the door open, and move my head rather quickly to see Julie walking in.