6. Bright (part 3.)

It's now night time and we're all doing our own thing. Alex and Reggie are doing whatever in the studio, Luke poofed into Julie's house for god knows what, and I'm outside sitting on the steps that lead up to the house. I have my ukulele next to me and I sigh. I pick it up and pick the strings, starting to sing Star Shopping. (italics are Emerson singing. all rights for the song go to Lil Peep and all the production behind it. everything is his besides me changing the gender of the person :))

Wait right here, I'll be back in the morning. I know that I'm not that important to you, but to me boy you're so much more than gorgeous. 

Am I talking about Luke? I don't even know.

So much more than perfect. Right now I know that I'm not really worth it, if you give me time I can work on it. Give me some time I can work on it.

(ignore the completely gone first verse AHAHA)

I know that I'm nothing like someone the family want me to be. If I find a way, would you walk it with me? Look at my face while you're talking to me 'cause we only have one conversation a week. 

We don't only have one conversation a week, I kind of just needed something to put..

Can I get one conversation at least? Shout out to everyone making their beats, you helping them preach, this music's the only thing keeping the peace when I'm fallin' to pieces

I'm talking about the entirety of the band. They really love making music. That's where I stopped when I was alive. But, I look up at the sky.

Look at the sky tonight, all of those stars have a reason. A reason to shine, a reason like mine, and I'm fallin' to pieces. Look at the sky tonight, all of those stars have a reason.

I finished and sighed. Honestly on the spot, that wasn't bad. It's definitely the best song I've written, even if hasn't been that many. I put my ukulele back down and look up at the sky. I've always been fascinated with the stars. I've star gazed only once on the roof on the studio. With Luke. It was probably one of the happiest moments I've had.

"Woah." I hear from behind me. I gasp in surprise and turn around. There Luke stands, staring down at me. I blush.

"Oh my gosh you scared me." I laugh. "How long have you been standing there?" I ask scratching the back of my neck. 

"Um, not too long. Probably since you sung about making beats." He says, crouching down to my level. I look down, embarrassed. He gently puts his hand on my chin and lifts my head up. "Hey. It was really good."

"Thanks.." I whisper. I look over by the studio and see Alex opening the door. I move from Luke's grasp and pick up my ukulele. He helps me up and we walk over to my brother. He looks at me and smirks. I kick him as I walk past. Reggie smirks at me too.

"What?" I look in between the two while Luke goes over and lays on the couch, sprawling out. They wipe the smirk off their faces as they walk and sit on the chairs next to the couch. I soon realize. "Oh, god. Did you guys hear that too?" They avoid eye contact and I stare intently at Reggie, knowing he'll crack.

"Yes." He admits. "We heard everything. We were listening from the first word." I look down, ashamed. I don't think I'm awful but I could most definitely be better. "Y-you were really good though, Emerson."