3

You practically jumped out of your seat as the bell rang. You quickly picked up your bag and ran out the class door. Right as you were about to enter your last class Madi had stopped you.

"Hey Y/n."

You turned around to face her. "Oh hey Madi, where's Darla?"

"Oh they're in class already."

"Mm I see. Anyways how come you stopped me?"

"Well," She took off her back pack and puled out a couple sheets of paper that were stapled together. "I was supposed to give this to the new kid but forgot can you please give it to him."

You took it from her hands. "Yeah sure, what does he look like?"

She scratched the top of her head, trying to remember. "Uh he's pretty tall with blondish brownish hair."

The description she gave you sounded awfully familiar. Could it be the new kid was your neighbor. I mean it would make sense given that he just moved here.

"I think I know him." You carefully stuffed the papers into your bag.

She swung her backpack back over her shoulder. "Great, thanks Y/n your a lifesaver."

She gave you a quick hug before you said your goodbyes. As you made your way back to class you wondered how on Earth were you going to get this to him.

"Alright class please take your seats and turn to page 102 in your text books."

—————————————————————————————————————————

Finally, last period was over and you got to go home. All you wanted to do was flop onto your bed to sleep before tonight.

You made your way outside, walking with a small group of people to the bus. You grabbed onto one of the side bars and pulled yourself up. You found the closest available seat, you put your earbuds in as you sat down. You searched your bag for your Switch - it was the only way you could bring games to school since you can't exactly fit a PC in your backpack.

Instead of finding your Switch you picked up the papers you were supposed to give the new kid. You had forgotten to before you left, but it was to late now. The bus was already moving. Hopefully you were right about the boy being your neighbor so you could just give it to him when you got home. You really didn't want to go searching the whole school for him.

You sighed as you looked out the window. The bus ride was short and bumpy as usual. No matter how loud you blasted music into your ears you could still hear the other noisy kids, it sucked. Although today's ride seemed better, you were sitting alone and no one was bothering you.

Once the bus stopped in front of your house you got off. When you opened the door the neighbors were there yet again, so much for taking a nap.

"Oh good your home." Your mother walked over to your side. "Y/n I want you to meet the new neighbors."

You waved at the woman, she had dirty blonde hair while the man had brown.

"It's very nice to meet you Y/n. You can just call us Nicole and Richard."

You rubbed the back of your neck. "Um hi." You mentally slapped yourself in the face for being awkward.

"Do you play those games too?" He pointed towards the Switch in your hands.

You nodded. "Yep, I do."

He smiled. "I bet our son would love you, he plays video games twenty four seven."

You were glad that you had at least one thing in common.

"Oh cool." You turned to your mom. "I'm going to go do my homework now." You lied.

"Alright i'll see you later."

And with that you went upstairs.