15

You jumped in your seat, yelling out a short scream. "Oh for fucks sake not again!"

Ranboo laughed at you. "I can't believe you ran out of power again."

You huffed. "What do you mean you can't believe it the power literally burns through so easily."

You had made it to night two all by yourself not counting the occasional tips from Ranboo in his attempt to help.

"That's why you gotta limit time on the doors, lights, and cameras. Here scoot over let me try." He swept your hands off the mouse so he could control it instead.

You watched silently as Ranboo played the game with ease. He obviously had done this before. He had a pattern of checking the cameras every few minutes along with the doors. Whenever an animatronic was nearby he would shut the door and calmly wait till it was gone. You practically jumped out of your seat when Foxy ran at the door.

"How did you manage to do that? Every time it did that I was always to late to close it."

He chuckled. "I'm just a pro I guess."

You scoffed. "Uh huh sure I totally agree wit-" You heard a power down sound coming from the computer causing you to stop talking.

"Uh oh." He whispered.

Before you could realize what was going on, Freddy's face popped up onto your screen and scared the living shit out of you. You instantly clung onto Ranboo's side, screaming. He stiffened before relaxing once more. He placed his hand on your forearm and rubbed circles with his thumb to try and comfort you. You opened one eye to see you back in the home screen of the game. You let out a sigh of relief as your grip around him loosened.

You looked up at his face, your gazes meeting each other's. You could see a tint of blush on his cheeks as he continued to look into your eyes. You laughed nervously once you realized that you were practically hugging him. You quickly let go, breaking eye contact once you did so.

You giggled nervously like before. "Oh um sorry, I tend to do that whenever I get scared."

He rubbed the back of his neck and looked to the side. "Don't worry I understand. You can always come to me for comfort whenever."

You felt yourself smile. "Thanks." You giggled at him. "So, if your a 'pro' then how come you died within minutes of playing."

"It's not my fault you distracted me."

"Well I would think you wouldn't get distracted since you've played this game like four times now."

He stared at you blankly. "What."

You were confused on why he was being weird. "What?"

"How did you know that. The only way you could've found out is if-" He gasped.

Your eyes widened. You realized what you had said.

Oh god.

"Do you-" He hesitated for a moment. "Do you watch my streams?"

"I can explain. I never heard of you until you showed up and I didn't realize you were some famous content creator until I saw you in a Hypixel game we were both in ." You looked away from him, not wanting to see his reaction.

Your eyebrows furrowed in confusion when you heard him laughing. "Are you... laughing?"

Your question only caused him to laugh more. Eventually though, he forced himself to settle down. "Y/n, you know I don't care if you watch my streams or not right?"

"Wait really? I just assumed you didn't want me knowing since you didn't tell me."

"Well at first I didn't but only because I wanted to make sure you weren't using me for clout or anything. Now I know you aren't though."

You frowned at that. You hated fans who were like that. "I completely understand."

He smiled. "So your a Ranboo stan huh." He said in a teasing tone.

You pushed his head to where it was facing the screen. "Oh shut up and play the game so you can actually win."

"I mean hey that wasn't exactly a no."