29

You opened your eyes, groaning. Your whole body was aching and the sun made your eyes hurt. You tried to breathe through your nose but it was all stuffed up. Oh no. You had gotten sick. You tried to get up but you were too weak to even prop yourself up so you ended up flopping back down.

Maybe you could sleep the sick away. Yeah, that could work. You flung the blankets back over your head and sunk deeper into the bed. But just as you were about to fall back asleep, someone bursted through the door.

"Rise and shine Y/n." It was Ranboo.

You heard the door shut and some plates being put down. You then felt him jump into bed besides you.

"Hey you awake?" He asked.

You shook your head no.

He chuckled at this. "What, did you forget I was here or something."

You shook your head no again, you were too tired to even speak.

He noticed this and immediately dropped the funny act. "Are you okay? You haven't been talking at all."

He moved the blanket out of your face. Afterwards he tucked your hair behind your ear and then placed the back of his hand onto your forehead.

He frowned. "Oh no your burning." He sighed, getting up. "I'll go tell your mom. In the meantime you try and eat your breakfast."

You nodded as you watched him leave the room. You didn't want to get up but your stomach was yelling at you to go eat. So finally, you got up. You slowly made your way to where your plate was then went back to the bed and sat down.

When you actually got food in your mouth you realized just how hungry you were. You engulfed all your food in a matter of minutes and soon enough you were done. You placed your food back to where it was and sat back down just in time for your mom and Ranboo to walk in.

"Hi Y/n how are you feeling?" Your mom asked, sitting down next to you.

You sniffled your nose. "Not good. I feel like shit."

She hummed. "Yeah it looks like you got a cold from being out in the rain for so long."

You smiled softly. "Well it was worth it." You glanced up at Ranboo.

He grinned back at you.

Your mom turned to Ranboo. "What about you hon, how are you feeling?"

You could tell Ranboo was taken aback by your mom. "Oh i'm feeling fine don't worry about me."

She stood up and collected the plates from before. "Alright well you make sure to let your parents know if you do feel sick."

"I will Mrs. L/n."

She smiled walking towards the door. "Oh and it's probably best if you leave before Y/n gets you sick too."

You felt more saddened at the thought of Ranboo leaving again. But I guess he does have to leave sometime.

"No that's okay i'll stay here."

Your eyes widened as you looked up at him. He was staring right back at you with a smile on his face. "Being with Y/n is worth getting sick for." He said sitting down next to you.

You blushed, smiling too. You were so lucky to have him.