22

Your parents had given you the go ahead to get some breakfast with Ranboo. Even if they hadn't you would still go.

"Hurry up lamppost. You'd think you'd walk a little faster considering those long legs of yours."

Ranboo was just a little ways behind you, you could tell he was still sluggish. "Oh come on, give me a break Y/n I just woke up."

You sighed, slowing down. "Fineeee." You said, dragging out the 'e'.

You were now standing beside him, it was your turn to struggle to keep up. He looked at you, smirking. He knew you would have to speed walk when he took long strides - you were certain he was doing that on purpose. No matter what height you were he would still be faster then you considering he was 6'7. You could see him stifling a laugh as you began to stumble behind again.

By now, you were over it. So instead of struggling to keep up with him you had a better plan. You stopped dead in your tracks.

Ranboo looked back at you, confused. "Why'd you stop?"

You crossed your arms and scowled at him. "You know why, and as punishment for your crimes of being a bitch you have to give me a piggy back ride the rest of the way."

He fully faced you with an amused expression on his face. "Seriously?"

You nodded. "Of course i'm serious."

"Y/n i'm not going to carry you, you know i'm not athletic. Plus, we're almost at Mcdonald's anyways can't you just walk the rest of the way."

You smiled. "Nope. So the sooner you pick me up the sooner it'll be over."

He walked over to you, laughing. He turned around and squatted down so you could climb up onto his back. He took hold of your legs as you wrapped your arms around his neck so you would be secure.

"Ready?" He asked, standing up straight.

You hummed a 'mhm' in response.

"Alright, hold on I don't want to be blamed for your death."

You laughed as he continued walking. This was fun. You got to not walk while he talked to you to keep you entertained. You enjoyed feeling the wind blow back on you as he walked. You could really notice the little things up here. Like how he bounced a little every time he took a step. Or how he bends backwards slightly whenever he laughs which causes you to hold on tighter since you were on his back. You really liked this.

You rested your head against his shoulder as you continued to listen to him talk. You could feel the vibrations coming from his chest as he spoke. It was sorta calming in a way. You smiled to yourself, you could get used to this.

"Hey you okay up there? You've been quiet for awhile." He adjusted you so you weren't falling off. "You better not be falling asleep on me." He laughed.

You chuckled. "Yeah i'm good, just thinking I guess."

"Oh yeah? What're you thinking about hm?" He glanced back at you.

What were you even supposed to say? You obviously couldn't tell him you were thinking about, well, him.

"Oh nothing, don't worry about it real life enderman."

He smirked. "I bet your thinking about how handsome I am."

Yes. "Pft- no why would I think that? And I wouldn't say your handsome, maybe pretty but whatever."

He laughed at your response. "Your mean Y/n. You can't just say i'm pretty that hurts my masculinity you know."

You giggled. "Oh please, what masculinity are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about the very clear masculinity I have. And by the way, I am very handsome your just grouchy because you just woke up."

"No it's just the truth Ranboo. Plus I don't think anyone has called you handsome before."

"Hey my mom calls me handsome!"

The two of you couldn't help but laugh. He was always so effortlessly funny. "Okay okay fine, your very handsome mr boo." You reached over and softly pinched his cheek as if he was some baby.

You swore you could see some blush on his face after saying that. "Hah I knew you thought I was handsome."

You rolled your eyes, smirking. "Yeah yeah whatever."