10

"Hey Y/n."

You looked up at Madi as she sat down besides you and Darla. "So what'd you do this weekend without us."

"Yeah I bet it was boring and dull without us there."

You laughed, looking down at your hands. "It was actually pretty fun."

Darlas head tilted to the side. "Really? What'd you do?"

You thought about the tree house and how you and Ranboo were terrified the whole time. You also remembered when Ranboo let you hold onto him when you were basically shitting yourself. Even if it was just to tease you at first he still let you in the end. As you thought back, a smile fell on your lips.

Madi waved a hand in front of your face. "Hello earth to Y/n? You good? Why're you smiling?"

"Oh sorry I just spaced out. But to answer your question I hanged out with the new kid."

Madi's mouth fell open. "Wait how?"

Darla chimed in. "Before you explain can you tell me who exactly is this new kid?"

Madi turned to them. "It's the kid from our class remember, you know the super tall one."

"Oh yeah I remember now. Okay continue."

Their attention was now fully focused on you.

"Well when you asked me to deliver those papers to him I realized he was the kid who just moved in across the street from my house. We actually had a lot in common so we hung out and became good friends."

"Huh that's weird, your not usually social."

"What're you talking about, I talk to you guys constantly."

Darla rolled their eyes. "We meant with others besides us Y/n. But hey i'm glad you have someone to keep you company. You know how busy we can get on the weekends."

You frowned. "Yeah I know. I'm glad too."

Madi snickered to herself.

Your eyebrow rose. "What. Why're you laughing?"

"Oh nothing, just wondering if maybe your talking to him because you think he's cute."

Your eyes widened as you slapped her shoulder softly. "Madison what the fuck."

"Oh come on can you blame me?"

"I'm actually curious as well." Darla said.

You glared at the two of them. "No that is not why I'm hanging out with him. He's genuinely a nice and funny person. It's like i've know him for years."

"I don't know seems kinda crush like to me."

You stood up, pretending to be mad. "I'm leaving."

The two of them laughed. "Aw no Y/n come back."

"Yeah please we didn't mean it."

You only rolled your eyes and sat back down.