8

"Pft- oh that's easy. Except it's not exactly a movie and more of a Youtube series." You told him.

He quirked an eyebrow at you. "What's it called?"

You pulled the laptop onto your lap. "Have you ever heard of the Walten Files?" You typed in the name, then you set it back down.

"Isn't that the creepy animation thingy that's been super popular recently?"

You nodded. "Yep, I figured since we were doing this at night we would need something unsettling to set the creepy mood. Although I don't know if it's actually creepy i've never watched it before."

"I've never watched it either. I guess we'll just have to experience this together." He smiled at you.

You smiled back. "Yeah I guess you're right. Now come on let's get comfy and watch it already."

He laughed, pulling the blanket you had brought over the two of you. You leaned back against the wall.

He looked at you, his finger hovering over the space key. "Ready?"

You smirked. "Ready." You echoed.

—————————————————————————————————————————

You covered your eyes as you saw the animatronic 'Banny' standing in the middle of a gray field full of other rabbits. You were already on episode two.

Ranboo laughed at you. "Oh come on you can't cover your eyes you'll miss the jump-scare."

"Yeah that's the whole point dumbass." You spread your fingers a tiny bit so you could peek out of them slightly.

He held his arm out. "Here, we can lock arms if your to scared." He said in a teasing tone.

Even though you weren't looking at his face you could see the same joking smirk as he said that to you.

"Oh shut up tallboo."

You didn't expect the loud music to play when you were talking to him so when it did play out you yelped. It seemed the sound caught him off guard too since he screamed as well

"Oh god I can't watch." His arm was back down but you still grabbed it. You quickly burrowed your face into his arm since he was to tall for you to burry your face into his shoulder instead even when sitting down.

You felt his free arm wrap around you, I guess he was scared to. After a few minutes passed Ranboo tapped the top of your head.

He chuckled. "Alright the scenes over now you can look."

You hesitantly removed your face from his arm. You let out a sigh of relief when you saw the video was paused. You let go of his arm, letting out a single awkward cough. "Heh uh, sorry about that."

"Don't worry about it." He gave you a reassuring smile.

"Alright well you can play it now."

Concern washed over his face. "Are you sure? I don't want you to like pass out or anything."

You patted his shoulder. "Yeah i'm sure."

He turned towards the laptop and played it. As the video continued you felt your nerves come back up, but this time it wasn't as bad as before.