19

You took out your headphones as you walked down the stairs. Previously you had been listening to music just staring up at your ceiling. It had been one of those moments where you felt so calm you didn't want to do anything to disrupt it. But eventually, you got hungry. So you went down to eat expecting nothing more then to eat and maybe have a conversation with your family. But instead, you were met with not only yours, but Ranboo's parents as well.

"Oh, hi Richard and Nicole." You gave them a small wave before heading towards the fridge to fish out a snack.

"Hello again Y/n. How've you been?" His mom asked.

God you hated small talk. It was always awkward and honestly un necessary.

"Um, i'm good. What about you?" You closed the fridge and opened a cabinet instead.

"I'm doing great thank you for asking."

You nodded, smiling awkwardly as if you had to. You grabbed a packet of brownie bites before closing the cabinet. You were about to open it when your mom snatched it out of your hand.

"Hey! I was gonna eat that."

"If your going to eat your going to eat an actual meal." She put a plate full of leftovers into your hands to fill in the once brownie filled space.

You didn't complain. I mean it was still food, just not brownie bites. You sat down, joining Nicole and Richard at the table. You were halfway through eating when Nicole began to speak.

"Say, Y/n."

You looked up with food still in your mouth. You quickly swallowed it, wiping your face. "Mhm?"

"Do you think you could get our son to take a break and rest? He's been working on this Youtube thingy since he got home."

Richard chimed in. "Yeah, we just thought since you and him are such good friends now that you might be able to get him to get some shut eye or at least eat."

You understood why his parents were so worried. If he had been working since we got home then he's been editing for at least six hours now.

You nodded. "Yeah i'll go see him after I finish up some homework."

A smile appeared on both of their faces. "Thank you so much Y/n, this means a lot to us."

"It's no problem."