30

Your stomach hurt from laughing so much. Your hands gripped the desk in front of you to stop yourself from toppling over on stream.

You and Ranboo had been dating for five months now and he thought it was finally time to introduce you to his fans, and a couple of his friends too of course. So he set up a Sims 4 stream.

"Ranboo how do you manage to burn our sims house down that easily! You only just started baking the cake."

He was laughing so much he had to catch his breath before speaking again. "Well i'm at level one baking skill and I tried to make a cake. Of course i'm gonna start a fire!"

"Well I am too and you don't see my sim setting the house on fire."

He pushed you jokingly. "Oh shut up."

The two of you smiled at each other, staring into each others eyes lovingly. You could've done this the whole stream but that would be very boring for the viewers so you went back to tending to them.

"Oh boo another donation asked a question. Wanna answer this one?"

"Yeah let me read it real quick." He took a minute to look over it. He read the question out loud. "Who made the first move?"

He smiled proudly. "It was me because someone was too nervous to make a move first."

You scoffed, rolling your eyes jokingly. "Oh please I was the one who invited you over that one day. Without me you would still be the super awkward neighbor kid."

He chuckled, looking back at the screen. "Your lucky I love you or else I would so prove you wrong right now."

Your eyes widened. Did he just say what you think he just said.

You faced him. "You love me?"

His eyes widened. He realized what he said. "Well I mean of course I do."

You had the hugest smile on your face. "That's the first time you've ever said that."

He chuckled. "Well I wasn't planning on doing it on stream but hey it's true. I do love you."

Both of you were a blushing mess. "I love you too boo."

The both of you smiled at each other. You wanted to kiss him so badly but the stream would see. Then, an idea popped into your head. You grabbed a piece of paper that was to the side and held it to where it blocked the middle part of you guys.

You then pulled down his mask and kissed him. You could feel him smiling into the kiss before he kissed back. Of course you couldn't kiss for too long but it was still amazing nonetheless.

Was it kinda embarrassing to kiss on stream? Yes. Did the two of you care? Not at all. All that mattered was the two of you happily together in the end.