12

You slipped off your shoes as you closed the door behind you. "Mom i'm home."

You could hear faint clanging coming from the kitchen. "Oh hey can you come over here for a moment?"

You didn't respond, all you did was listen to her and go to the kitchen. "What's up?"

She turned to you, she had a big pot in her hand. "There you are, I forgot to tell you but the neighbors are coming over for dinner tonight and I expect you to be there."

You let out an 'ugh'. "Really? Do I have to?"

She scoffed. "Yes you have to. Now cheer up you better have that attitude fixed before they get here. Plus that boy is going to be there so you'll have some company."

Knowing Ranboo was going to be there made you a bit happier about dinner. Who knows, maybe just him being there would make the whole thing more fun.

"Alright well can I go up now?"

"Yes you can go now. Just come back down in a couple hours to help set the table." She turned back to the stove.

"Will do mom." You waved her goodbye before grabbing your things and heading upstairs.

Once you got in your room you looked around it wondering what you could do. Then, your gaze fell on your computer. You hadn't gotten on in awhile since you've actually been socializing. Making up your mind you settled into your chair, turning on your computer in the process. You clicked around to see which game you could play. You decided to get on Hypixel to play Bed Wars - that was always fun.

You hummed happily once the game was booted up. You immediately went over and got into a lobby with a bunch of random people. Once the game started you made your way to the bed. You did your usual routine of building a bed defense then doing whichever strategy seemed fit for this round. You expected your team mates to help but they were no where to be found. So you checked the chat to see if they had been trying to communicate with you, but all you could see were a bunch of others freaking out.

You were very confused, apparently you had a famous person in the game. More then one actually. You saw a couple of names being spammed which you assumed were the names of the quote on quote 'famous people'. You read the names, 'Tubbo_, and TommyInnit'. You could tell there was a third person but before you could read it a fire ball came your way and knocked you off the bridge you had been building.

You mumbled out a 'fuck' under your breathe before continuing. You honestly didn't care that there were famous people in the game, all you cared about was actually winning and your teammates weren't helping at all - they were to busy fawning over those three.

The rest of the game you actually tried to win unlike your teammates. You were absolutely pissed when you and your team had lost. You leaned back in your seat, throwing your hands up in disbelief. You scooted back forward so you could see who these famous people were now that the game was over. You already knew two of the three which were 'TommyInnit and Tubbo_'. But you hadn't managed to catch the last ones name.

You read over the names again. 'Tommyinnit.' Your mouse hovered over the next name, 'Tubbo_'. And then the final one.

Your eyes widened. "Ranboo?"