28

You were met with warmth when you walked through your front door. You and Ranboo finally decided to go inside after sharing an amazing moment together. Ranboo's parents weren't home so you let him come over to your house instead. It's not like you were going to leave him alone. Plus, you get more time with him now.

"Oh jeez what happened to you two? Your both soaked." Your mom asked.

The two of you looked at each other, smiling. "We were just having fun outside mom."

She smirked and went back to what she was doing before you barged in. "Well it's not going to be much fun anymore once you get a cold. So you guys better go dry off now before you get my floors even more wet."

You chuckled. "Okay okay we will." You faced Ranboo and grabbed his hand. "Come on let's head up."

He nodded, holding your hand tightly as he let you lead him up the stairs. Once you got to the room you went to go get some towels to dry off with.

"Here." You handed him one. "You can go shower first."

"What? No you go shower first."

You crossed your arms. "But your the guest here so you go first."

He scoffed. "Stop being stubborn already and go take a shower."

"Are you sure? I wouldn't want you to-"

He stood up, spun you around to where you were facing the door, and started pushing you out. "Yes i'm sure now go i'll be fine."

You gave up and stopped protesting. Even though you wanted him to shower first you were still happy to take a warm shower after being in the rain for so long.

—————————————————————————————————————————

You let out a long refreshed sigh. The water was so nice and you weren't freezing your limbs off anymore. Once you got out you wrapped the towel around you, then went over to your room where Ranboo was on his phone.

"Hey."

You got his attention. He let out a 'hm?' in response.

"It's your turn."

He got up avoiding eye contact with you. You noticed a hint of blush on his cheeks.

You giggled, rolling your eyes. "You know i'm not naked right?"

"I know but i'm just making sure your comfortable that's all."

You felt a smile grow on your face. "Aw what a gentleman. Now hurry up I want to sleep."

He chuckled. "You could just sleep without me." He said, grabbing the towel you gave him earlier.

You opened up your dresser, picking out something comfortable to wear. "Mm no. I want to cuddle with you."

You heard him laugh a little. "Alright then i'll hurry up."

He closed the door, leaving you to change. You threw the clothes on the bed and began to change. Once you were all dressed you flopped onto the bed immediately getting under the warm blankets. You already felt sleepy even though it had been only a few minutes since you got out of the shower.

You tried to fight off the sleepiness but it was hard when your eyes kept forcing itself shut. You shifted around in bed in attempt to keep yourself awake. You wished Ranboo would hurry. You kinda felt bad for making him rush though.

As you began to slowly close your eyes you felt a shift in bed. Soon after that you could feel arms wrap around your waist.

You smiled. "Hi boo."

"Hi Y/n."

You turned around to face him. "I got a question before we go to bed."

He looked at you quizzically. "What is it?"

"Where did you get new clothes from?"

He chuckled as he pulled you closer to him. "I'm wearing the clothes I left here from one of the times I slept over."

"Ohh right I remember now."

"Alright enough talk, i'm tired and i'm sure you are too so get some rest okay?"

You smiled, snuggling into his chest. "Trust me I will."

He rested his chin on your head, closing his eyes. "Goodnight love."

"Goodnight Boo."