18

You practically ran out the classroom door once the bell rang. You swiftly made your way through the crowd. It was nice to feel the fresh air as you made your way to the front. Plus it was cloudy today which was always nice.

When you made your way down the steps you felt a hand tap your shoulder. Your head whipped around, your eyes meeting with Ranboo's. "Oh hey."

He smiled down at you. "Hi."

The two of you went off to the side so you could talk without getting run over by teens.

"So you wanna hang out later? I'm sure my mom wouldn't mind I mean, after all we need social interaction according to my parents."

Ranboo chuckled. "Although that does sound fun, I can't. I have to film a video with some friends then edit a VOD which'll most likely take forever to finish, so it's better to start as soon as possible"

You frowned. You really wanted to hang out with him just like every other day. "Oh alright, don't work yourself to hard got it?"

"Aw is my favorite short person worried about me?"

You narrowed your eyes at him. "Oh shut up literally every person is short to you." You punched his arm jokingly.

He laughed, rubbing the part you punched. "Yeah but your my favorite out of everyone."

A tint of blush appeared on your cheeks. "I appreciate the favorite part but the short part is the reason why I hate you."

He laughed again but this time you joined him.

Suddenly, you gasped making him stop laughing. "Oh shit the bus is about to leave we better run or else we have to walk home."

You quickly grabbed Ranboo's hand, leading him towards the bus. The two of you fortunately made it on time. You collapsed in your seat with Ranboo by your side - you really were out of shape.

You turned to the side, looking out the window. "I want it to rain again."

He faced you. "What is it with you and rain?"

"Well I think it's nice. It's romantic, calming, sophisticated, you name it. It's just amazing in general." He didn't say anything, he was still listening to you even though you weren't even talking. "You know, someday I want to find someone special and pull them out into the rain just so we can dance like there's no tomorrow."

After a few more minutes, he finally spoke. "Someone special huh?"

You turned to him, a small smile on your face. "Yeah. Someone special, like you."

You watched as blush crept up his face, even the tips of his ears turned red. "You think i'm special?"

"Of course I do. In fact, I think your my favorite."

He quirked an eyebrow at you. "Favorite what?"

You didn't say anything. You didn't want to, not yet at least.

The bus came to a full stop as it pulled up to your house. You got up walking towards the exit. But before you left you looked back at him and smiled, leaving him dumbfounded as you stepped out.