25

"Hey Ranboo." You said as you closed the door behind you.

He smiled at you. "Hello again." He waited for you to lock the door before he spoke. "So what did you want to do today besides going to Mcdonald's since we already had some today."

You chuckled. "Well I was thinking you and I could go watch a movie." You faced him. "What do you think?"

"A movie sounds nice."

Your face lit up. "Great, let's see which movies are available."

He nodded, both of you pulling out your phones. "Hmm let's see, what about this one Y/n?"

"Oh yeah I've heard good things about that movie. Let's watch that one."

He laughed at how excited you were. "Alright alright let me buy the tickets real quick."

You snatched his phone right out of his hands. "Wha- hey!"

You giggled. "Oh please, like i'm gonna let you pay this time."

He sighed. "I can't talk you out of this one huh."

You smiled, shaking your head. "Nope."

You went ahead and clicked on the seats you wanted, then you put in your credit card information so he wouldn't have to pay. "There all done. Now let's get going I want to stop by the cvs to get some candy and shit."

"Smart smart, I didn't think of that."

_____________________________________________________________________

You walked into the CVS, the crappy music playing through the sound speakers. It was almost completely empty besides the cashier and you two. You didn't know why but whenever you went to a convenience store like this you felt as though it was a fever dream. Maybe it was because everything always seemed so sad and dull in here.

Ranboo nudged you. "I think the candy aisles over there." He pointed towards the right.

You nodded as you made your way over with Ranboo. "Which candy are you gonna get?" You asked.

He thought for a moment, looking at all the different varieties of candy. A soft smile grew on his face as he grabbed a bag of skittles.

You quirked an eyebrow at him, a playful smile tugging at your lips. "Really? Skittles?"

He turned to you, chuckling. "What's wrong with Skittles?"

You grabbed the [favorite candy] in front of you. "Oh nothing I just didn't peg you as a Skittles type."

He scoffed. "Oh yeah well I didn't think you were the [favorite candy] type."

You shrugged, a full on smile now on your face. "I guess you learn something new everyday."

He smirked. "Yeah I guess so."

The air fell silent as the two of you continued to stare at each other with a new found affection. You could look at him all day and never get tired.

You spoke up. "Well we should probably stop staring at each other and actually pay so we're not late for the movie."

A tint of blush decorated his face. "Mm but I don't want to stop."

Now it was your turn to blush. "To bad slenderman, now hurry up we don't got all day."

He chuckled as the two of you made your way to the counter to pay. At first you couldn't agree on who was paying but you eventually decided that you would both pay for yourselves.

"Alright, you ready to go?"

You looked at him. "Ready."