20

You stretched outwards in your chair, yawning. You had finally finished the last of your homework, thank god. You closed your text books and rubbed your eyes. Your eyes wandered towards your phone - it was already twelve. You mentally slapped yourself in the face. You had forgotten to check in on Ranboo.

Maybe you could sneak out and see him. You were sure he was still awake. You stood up, walking to your window. You peeked through the curtains to see Ranboo's window to his room. It was pitch black except for a few flashes of colorful light. You were right, he was awake. Half of you was glad he was awake because then you got to see him. But the other half was upset about it since that meant he had been over working himself.

You went over to your bed, you grabbed the jacket that was laying there from when you had thrown it randomly when you got home from school. You slipped on your shoes as you opened the door to your room. You tried your best to be quiet as you tip toed your way through the sleeping house. Once you successfully made it downstairs you made your way to the kitchen to get a few snacks and a water for Ranboo.

You quietly packed everything in your backpack before slinging it over your shoulder and walking towards the door. You carefully opened the front door then shut it slowly once you were on the other side. You then began to run across the street and to the side his window was at. You looked up, wondering how you would get up.

It was a little more complicated then your window but you could manage. You swiftly jumped up and grabbed onto the side of the perch. You took a deep breathe in before you attempted to pull yourself up. Somehow you had managed to make it up even though you struggled a ton.

Next what you had to do was get his attention. You knocked on his window, hoping that would be enough for him to hear. But it wasn't. You then tried whisper yelling his name. But that didn't work either. So instead you pulled out your phone and texted him to open up his window. In a matter of minutes you heard the sound of walking and the window sliding open.

"Y/n? What're you doing here?" He croaked.

You felt bad for him. His voice sounded tired and worn out. Not to mention the eye bags under his eyes.

"I'm here to make sure you get some rest."

He moved to the side to let you in. Your feet hit the floor with a soft thud as you looked around the room. You had never been in his room before. It looked just as you expected it would.

"So Ranboo." You faced him, setting your bag besides you. "I want you to answer this truthfully. How long have you been working on that." You pointed towards his computer which happened to be the only source of light in his room at the moment.

He rubbed the back of his neck as he avoided eye contact with you. "Probably for like nine hours not including yesterday."

You sighed. "Alright well I think it's safe to say you're not working on this until tomorrow."

"But I need to work on this."

"You don't need to work on anything. Now go turn off your PC."

He had a pouty look on his face, but he still listened to you and turned it off. You then walked over to him and handed him a water bottle. "Here drink at least half of that then get yourself to bed. We can worry about you eating tomorrow when you actual have the energy to do so."

He complied and drank the water as he sat down on the bed. You were proud of yourself in a way. Now all you had to do was do the same for yourself.

After he drank almost all of the water he got into bed reluctantly.

You gave him a sweet smile. "Good, now get some rest. You'll need it for tomorrow." You gave his hand a quick squeeze as you started walking towards the window.

"No."

You stopped and faced him. "No?"

He shook his head tiredly. "Don't go, just stay a little while longer. You just got here after all."

You giggled at his cuteness. "Alright fine, but only because I missed you." You sat next to him, still holding his hand.

He took that as a way to pull you down to where you were laying down with him. You felt your face heat up as you stared into each others eyes.

"Night Y/n." He hugged you tighter as his eyes began to close.

You too felt yourself drifting off. "Goodnight Boo."