•|CHAPTER-5|•

Mayank's pov

Friday came faster than I expected it to come. So here now me and my friends are moving towards our cars because we decided that we will be racing on the roads of Delhi and reach the club prive. and the looser will be paying for everyone's drinks.

I was driving my baby, my matt black Audi R8. Surya was in his black Lamborghini, Ahaan in his red Ferrari, Ryan in his Mustang and Naman in his Porche. we are those typical boys or men who love their cars alot. for your kind information these cars were purchased from our first savings.

Today was my lucky day as the most grumpy person of our group, THE AHAAN MENDIRATTA lost the race.

"This world is cruel, I lost the fucking race and now I have to pay. This is all because of you MALHOTRA you were the one who wanted to race now see today I will be bankrupt. Hey bhagwan bachale mujhe in lutero se. Mera paisa daru mein uda denge ye log. Tauba tauba ghor kalyug hai kalyug"(hey lord dame me from these people they will spend all my hard earned money on drinks Ah)aan exasperated and was hit on his head by Surya.

"Dramebaz" Surya Mutter and we all snickered 😂 (drama queen)
"Chalo ab ander chale ya bahar hi saare drame karne hai"😂 I asked them. Then we entered the club and went to a private booth and orders our drinks.(son now let's go inside or will continue your dram here)

In our group we made a pact that we all will be buying one car for ourselves which we always dreamed of, one most precious gift for our loved ones and last but not the least one gift from our first savings for our future wives. As according to us they have an equal right as our parents on our income as they have.

So here in club we all were enjoying our drinks and chatting when I saw girls dancing on 8 parche and I was enchanted seeing her dance. She was so beautiful that I knew if our eyes even met for once I will definitely be whipped for her. She has an amazing body structure long hair, but what attracted me the most was her beautiful smile and they she was enjoying her dancing.

'DAMN YOU RE SO WHIPPED' my subconscious mocked me, and I was like how my subconscious can be so true.

'DUDE BECAUSE I AM SMART THAN YOU' but aren't we both the same thing?

'JUST SHUTUP AND ENJOY TILL THE TIME IT LASTS, YOU DON'T KNOW WILL YOU SEE HER AGAIN OR NOT' after the realisation hits me i started to enjoy it. I was aware that she knows someone is watching her keenly but she can't see me because there was glass partition which was tinted, was separating the sitting area and the dance floor.

I was seeing her there was a ear piercing scream which came from the dance floor and soon as we reached there I saw my girl was hitting a man and not only hitting but was beating him to pulp. I was so amazed to see such fierceness in her. She was a lioness. A true QUEEN who will never back down without a fight. Before she killed that man I went near her and pulled her back.
She was numb with sudden touch and I might add I felt as if electric current passed through my body. But some how I came out of daze and pulled her back and police came and started with there interrogation.

When she was questioned we were out of the club and the moment she said her name there was an unknown feeling of pride swelling in my heart. Knowing she was an army officers and I respect them alot.
Later we exchanged salutations and started to moved toward our own path but I stood still there just gawking at her, then she turned suddenly and I gave her my best smile and went back home.
But her face, her smile her everything thing was embedded in my mind.
"Kya hai aisa tum mein jo tum mujhe apni or kheech rahi ho
Kya kiya hai tune aisa jo tum meri raaton ki neend tanha kar rhi hu
Kuch aisa mehesoon kiya hai maine
Ki tere hi sang jeen hai tere sang hi marna hai"
(What is so special about you that you pull me towards yourself
What have you done to me that you have become the reason of my sleepless nights I have felt something special which I have never experienced since long that I want to spend my life with you)
But here I was standing and thinking about her. Never did I thought how this small incident will change my life and how important we will become for each other....

 Never did I thought how this small incident will change my life and how important we will become for each other

Mayank's outfit

Ahaan's outfit

Naman's outfit

Ryan's outfit

Surya's outfit

Surya's outfit

______________________________________
Hola people!
So another update is out these are our Mayank's thoughts and experience from his meet with our lovely Kavya so let's see how future will treat them and how love will bound them..
Love
Khushi ♥️