•|CHAPTER-19|•

Kavya's pov

In evening we both reached the camp, where we both were required to report at 7p.m. and after that we all will be dismissed for dinner at 8.

In the conference room, we all were sitting with the chief and he was the one who will be addressing the meeting.

"As you all know, you guys are been called here on emergency purpose. In last one week it has been observed that a few of the terrorist have been found roaming in the residential area, which is a huge threat to our citizens of the country. We need to formulate a plan and to make it work out, to find their hideout and attack it on right time. I will be forming a team of 15 people and they will be directly reporting to me about the progress. So the people are:
Major General Kavya Singh
Major Kabir Malhotra
Major Natasha
Captain Vikram Batra
Captain Vikrant Singh
Captain Khushi Sachdeva (I always wanted to be a part of army A/N)
Captain Manjeet Singh
Captain Nipun Aggarwal
Technical team:
Harjit Singh
Ram Kumar
Ishika Shegal
Arms team:
Vidyut Sharma
Shreya Sharma
Medical staff:
Dr. Sanya Singh
Dr. Arjun Kapoor

And the team leader will be Major General Kavya Singh. The next meeting will be tomorrow and do send a last message to your families because after that you won't be able to contact them till the mission ends. We will meet tomorrow now, you all can leave."

We all left for dinner. Me and Kabir had casual talks here and there. We both met for the first time in the training camp in Chennai and from there he became the brother from another mother for me.

Flashback

Today is the first day of my training in Chennai camp and I am looking forward for learning new ways to protect my nation.

As I was going some people start to say cheesy lines and start to flirt with me but I was least bothered. But when a hand tried to stop me from going further I lost it. But before I could react someone came and pulled me towards him and punched that idiots face, hard.

"Next time don't try to flirt when a girl says no or refuses your offers" he threatened them and they went from there.

"Hi I am Kabir Malhotra." He said forwarding his hand for a shake. I held it and replied.
"Kavya Singh, and thanks for your help though it was not needed but still thanks!"
"Ohh sweetheart don't worry, I know you can but I just wanted to help you."
"Now are you trying to flirt Mr Malhotra?"
"Never in my life. The moment I saw you in the academy my brotherly instincts hit in and I just couldn't leave you, I apologise if you don't like it but ya you will now always find me around you in the camp. And secondly I am way to elder for you."
"Well the bade bhaiya lead the way to my room!!"

Flashback ends

This is how we met and we became inseparable.

We went back to the cottage given to me and Kabir and we went to our rooms to inform our families. We both didn't talk because we both needed our time to settle down to work forward

In the whatsapp group I texted.

Familia por siempresiempre❤️

Hey family I hope you all people are good and read my letters. I just wanna say that it is my last message before my mission. From tomorrow you guys won't be able to contact me untill my mission is over so please just sit back and relax pray to god that I come back to you guys in one piece and I just wanna say that I love you all guys and miss you people already just remember that I will always be there for you. I ont be replying to this message but just remember I love you and give my love to Roohjas Manpreet and Maira.
With love
Kavya Singh
Your daughter, sister, friend, daughter-in-law and fiancee.❤️

I sent this message on the group and switch off my mobile and went to the much needed last sleep because after that I won't be able to have one. Because there are huge responsibility waiting for me towards my nation.

_____________________________________

Hola amigos hope you all are going well and I hope that you guys are liking the book so far. I will be bit late for a few days to update because I have just received my second shot of vaccine and I may or may not be able to update. Do vote and comment and tell how did you like the book. From next chapter there will be action and suspens in the book. Hope you like it💕. Till then adiós.
Regards
Khushi❣️