•|CHAPTER-22|•

Kavya's pov

We knew that even after the sleeper cells are been killed but the danger is still there it is not reviled that who were those people but it has came to the notice of people that it was but Indian Army.

I am having the burner phone of the person whom I killed.

I don't know why but I have a feeling that he will call one of these numbers. It is not possible to hack burner phone. So we just need to wait what will happen but we will be ready for the worst.

Unknown pov (I am not giving any name to the terrorist)

Indian Army destroyed my plan of destruction but I will take my revenge from them. I know all the locations of the burner phone.

So I looked for all the active location of the burner phone and found only one was active so it was confirmed that they have kept one of them active so that they can access the attack.

From all my contacts I got to know that major general Kavya Singh is the leader. So I made an evil plan (evil laugh) I will destroy her life.

I will plan the kidnap of one of the most important person of her life that comes out to be her niece and nephew.

So let the plan begin.

Evil laughs in the background.

Third person pov

Everything was going smoothly in Delhi but there was some sort of tension or distress among the Singh family.

Both the kids were playing in the park with their friends and thier mother was keeping a check on them.
She got a call but as she was about to receive it somebody hit her on her head with a rod and she fainted.

From some distance the kids saw all this, but they were smart for their own good. They reached the park gate while hiding but when they were about to escape they were caught from behind by the kidnappers and they both were drugged.

One of them went near Simran her phone again rang. It was from her husband Gursimran. When they picked the call the person said.

"Your wife if lying in the park fainted and your kids are kidnapped, if you your kids safe ask Major General Kavya Singh and the police department to release ****** him from the jail. And also to leave the mission she is on with her team."
He cut the call and destroyed the phone.

Gursimran was furious to listen to the call. He immediately went to the park and found his wife fainted. He took her home and called the doctor. He tried to contact Kavya but everything went vain. Everyone knew what happened, even the Jaisingh knew. They tried everything but we're unable to contact Kavya or Kabir.

Now the only option left was chief.
After some time Simran gained consciousness but crying all the time that she was not able to protect her kids.

They contacted chief and got the number which Kavya was having. It was a burner phone.

Kavya was in her room chalking down what further needs to done to reach the terrorist. When her phone ringed.
"Hello?"
"Kavya? Its me Gursimran"
"Bhai! How come you got my number? What happened is everything alright? You are scaring me bhai please tell kya hua?"
"Kavi Roohjas and Manpreet are kidnapped and a warning is given that to and your team to back off from the mission and to release***** him from the jail"
To say Kavya was stunned was an understatement she was shocked and bewildered that how come they got all the information about their family and kidnap the kids.
"Bhai calm down everything will be fine. I was fitted a tracking device in their kadas and I am sending you the tracking number and send track it and send the location to me. Its time for a war and I will save the kids and the nation if I have to give my life for that."
"But please be careful baccha I can't loose you neither the kids. I want all three of you perfectly fine."
"Bhai just trust me everything will be fine. You please come to Chandigarh with Mayank for help and do leave Manav Bhai there for others or do whatever you like but don't bring maa, papa or bhabhi. Just camr to the camp I will meet you there and then we will execute our plan"
She cuts the call.
Now the war has begun and she has to do something to kill both the terrorist and save the kids at the same time.

She called everyone in the hall from her team and said her final word
"We are going back to the camp and from there the mission will continue. My niece and nephew are been kidnapped and 2 demands are been put forward first to release****** and the other is to back out.
We are Indians, the Indian Army and we will never back out to save the kids we will give our lives but I will not let those two motherfuckers stay alive anymore. They messed with wrong person and now they will pay for it.
Pack everything we will be leaving in the morning."

Kabir's pov
We have formulated the plan and hope everything will go as per the plan. Bhai and Mayank had arrived there by yesterday evening ut Kavya has not talked to anyone yet. She had her word with chief as nd according to the plan we will take that bloody motherfucking ****** to the place he wants and we will take the kids under our wing and will be sent back with some soldiers and Bhai but I hope Mayank returns too because if something happens to Kavya I don't know will he be albe to digest it or not.

So now we have reached there and here the show begins.

We have brought ***** with us and now we want you to send kids back and we will be sending him to you" Kavya said.
The kids were with bhai within 5 minutes and when they were out of radius we made ***** walk forward but but but here is the twist we out snipper assigned and he immediately killed ***** and firing started we all were well equipped with guns and combat. I was out of bullets and was having a combat fighting with one of them and killed him with my dagger.

I saw Kavya fighting with 7 men alone. So went to help her out as we fought them we heard a gunshot and the gun pierced through Kavya's chest it was fired by that damn bloody terrorist who kidnapped the kids but within seconds I saw him dead on floor and was killed by none other that Mayank.

He came towards Kavya and held her.
"Jaan stay awake please don't close your eyes saty awake.!"
"I..I..lo..love..you Mayank and always will" she crooked out we took her to the ambulance and i saw her there fainted but before she fainted she told me "Kabir I love you bestfriend and will always haunt you" and she fainted there in my and Mayank's arms and we sat there numb. We both were pushed out of ambulance as it was taken to hospital. But only 1 thing was in my mind that she has to survive it because she is the light to darkness of all our lives.

_____________________________________

Hola amigos hope you are doing well and here is the update. Hope you all like the update. Do vote and comment on the chapter and share your views on the same. Till then adiós.
Regards
Khushi ❣️